Chapter 23

Jasper…

“Joe, Jack?” Bella whispered, nobody said anything. Me I was completely shocked, my sons are here, the first time I’ve ever met them, and their vampires. What the fuck? “This is why you said we needed to come here Joe” The one who I’m guessing is Jack said. “I guess so” I smiled to myself, just like his grandfather.

“Why do you look younger then what we remember,you look our age” Joe asked Bella. “It’s a long story, but long story short, as my dad likes to call it ‘I was reborn’” Bella answered them. “Holy shit” Jack whispered looking at Peter and Char, then back at me. “Family reunion” Peter mumbled to himself.

“I guess you’re the ones who’s being looking after mine and your pa’s graves” Bella asked them, to which they nodded their eyes flicking over to me. “You look like you did in all the photos ma had all over the house” Jack laughed, but I could tell he was feeling anything but amused, he felt shocked.

“So you were turned in to a vampire and you never thought about coming home to us?” Joe hissed at me feeling completely outraged. “You left my mother to look after us all on her own, you know I remember how my ma always cried herself to sleep even when we was 17, do you know how hard that was to hear my ma cry because my father had gone missing and was never found, and you wasn’t really missing, you was off enjoying your fucking li-“ Bella cut him off.

“That’s enough Joe Whitlock, you will not talk to your pa like that” Bella shouted at him before slapping her hand over her mouth. Me, Peter and Char was looking at her with our mouths open while Joe and Jack smiled at her. “That’s the ma we know” They both laughed at her.

“I couldn’t remember my human life, until a couple of months ago” I explained to them, which they nodded at. “Who are they?” Jack asked us, nodding at Peter and Char. “Their your grandparents, my biological ma and pa” Bella answered them. “Holy shit, it’s granny Charlotte” Joe whispered ;

“Y-you remember me?” Char asked them. “Ma had pictures of you and gramps around the house. I’m telling you our house looked like a photo gallery” They both chuckled.

We all ended up going back to our house Joe and Jack with us, Bella wouldn’t let them out of her sight, she thought they were going to run and never come back. “Do you think we’re going to leave you ma?” Jack laughed at her. “It wouldn’t be the first time. You two are lucky I don’t ground your arse’s” I laughed at her, it was like her parenting skills had been hidden, waiting for Joe and Jack to come back in our lives. I wish I had been there with her watching my sons grow up, but that never happened, and I don’t want to think about it, like Bella said we had a second chance, and now we get a second chance with our sons.

Once we arrived home Joe and Jack pulled me to one side. “I didn’t mean what I said earlier, we know it’s not your fault. It’s just been so long since we heard ma shout at us, and honestly we’ve missed it” I nodded at him. “I’m sorry I wasn’t there and missed you both growing up, but it looks like your ma did a good job” they smiled at me.

They both just stood there starring at me for a couple of seconds before I was on the floor with my sons squeezing the life out of me. “It’s nice to finally meet our pa” I laughed at them. “We have something for you” Joe told me once they got off of me.

He reached in to his pocket and pulled out two rings. “These were ma’s engagement ring and wedding band” I nodded and held them with my thumb and index finger looking at them. “Thank you. How did you get them” I looked at them both with a raised eyebrow. “We always looked over her once the man that changed us let us leave, and then when she passed in her sleep we snuck in and said good bye. We wanted something to remember her by so we took a few things. The rings and your wedding picture” I nodded at them. “Thank you” They nodded at me.

We walked back in to the house, Bella raising her eyebrow. “Everything ok?” Bella asked walking over to us. “Just spending some well-earned time with pa” Jack told her. “Come on we can go into the living room and talk” Peter told us all leading the way in to the living room.

“So how were you boys changed?” Bella asked them. “Well we were out with the horses when two men walked over to us, they came out of nowhere, to say we were surprised and scared was an understatement. Within seconds we were on their shoulders and heading away from home. They was on about how they need to let their mistress know that they have us and that their plan was going to work. We arrived at a home where two women were waiting. Nobody said anything, they just took us to this room and bit us” Jack told us. Bella was shaking in her seat next to me. “I remember coming outside to see what you boys were doing and you weren’t there. I freaked, everyone had left me” Bella whispered.

“What happened next?” Peter asked them with a raised eyebrow. “Well while we was going through the change I heard them talking about how Mrs Whitlock would regret the day she took what she did from their mistress. We woke up three days ago, they told us the rules and that we wasn’t allowed to seek out our family. We left a couple of hours, hating the fact that they took us from our mother. We headed back home and watched over you” Joe finished the story.

“What was their names son?” I asked them. “There were two males called Edward and Carlisle and two women called Allice and Seem” the four of us started growling. He’s fucking dead. “What do you mean Mrs Whitlock would regret the day she took what she did from their mistress?” Char asked them. “We don’t know” Jack answered shaking his head, “We’re about to find out, that boy as messed with the wrong fucking family” I growled. “Wait, you know them?” Joe asked us. “Yep, unfortunately I was living with them for a couple of years until your ma came back in to my life. Carlisle, Esme and Alice are dead” I told them.

“So what do we do?” Char asked, breaking the silence. “We go see what that boys been up to, it makes me wonder if there’s a bigger picture as to why I was changed as well, but they fucked with the wrong family” I growled.

I was really pissed, Eddie boy was going to die by hands, no if, buts or maybe’s about it, this will all end soon”! I even have a suspicion that their ‘mistress’ was fuckin Maria, and if it was what the fuck was she up to? I know it doesn’t really matter because their all fucking dead except Edward but I want to know why Maria thought it was a good idea to tear my family apart and leave Bella on her own. What the fuck happened in Bella’s past life for this shit to happen to a nice, sweet, beautiful young woman?

A/N - Don't forget to vote and comment please :)