chapter 4

Vote

Comment

Fan

......................................................................

" hello Harley"

Looking up I see Collin. What does he want. I could feel the tension between both the boys. I was afraid all this anger would melt my ice cream.

" hello Collin what brings you here"

" theirs a party tonight I was wondering if you would like to go with me"

" um.. I don't have anything going on. So yes I would like to go"

" cool I'll pick you up at 9"

" see you then"

When he left I looked at Jason he looked hurt like he lost his favorite toy. When he noticed I was looking he bends his head down and his hair conceals his face. Why is he acting like this. Did I do something.

" Jason why wont you look at me"

" I have to go I'll talk to you later"

He practically ran. What crawled up his rear end and died. I shrugged my shoulder letting it slide. I texted shara to let her know it's safe to come here.

" hey what happened" shara

" Collin came in and asked me to a party, then Jason just ran out"

" well can I help you get ready for the party"

" sure"

( if you don't know which is which. Jason is the emo and Collin is the jock)

We headed out to find the perfect dress as shara calls it. I rather just wear jeans and a tee. But she said I need to look elegant. So we went to a store she knows. I found the best dress. It has a corset the lifts the bust. It goes down to my knees it kind of looks like a to-to. I feel in love when I saw it.

Neither of us can do hair good. So she called her friend summer. She's going to meet us at my house in an hour. We had had to find away to kill some time so we decided to go to my house and just hang.

" rider I'm home"

" yo I'm in the living room"

When we got their they had food and soda cans everywhere. Men are such pigs. He had a couple of friends over. I looked at shara she was staring at someone. I followed to where she was looking and guess who she was eye raping. Rider.

" shara this is my BROTHER rider, rider this is share"

" hello" shara

" what up" rider

I had to drag shara to my room. When we got to my room she gasped. I have to be honest I have the best room ever. I have a queen size bed with silk black and lime green sheets and covers. Plus I have like 12 pillows on it. Two night side tables. My walls are different colors. One is black, the next is red, another is purple, then lime green. My four favorite colors. My desk is pushed up agents the far wall. My plasma TV is hanging on the wall with posters of my favorite bands. And my curtains are red.

" you like" Harley

" no I love" shara

We sat on my bed and talked about school, life, girl stuff. I wanted to know what she taught of rider.

" so I saw you eye raping rider"

She turns red. So I know I have something their. Even if I am rider sister I know he's cute. He's a chick magnet.