chapter 3

Vote

Comment

Fan

........Harley..................................

I woke to my mom yelling. I looked at the clock. It's 9:30 on a Saturday. I want to go back to sleep. To dream of ninja's and pop tarts. I got up from my warm bed. Cold, cold, cold. I headed to my dresser to put some socks on. I head down stairs to see what mom wants.

I found her in the kitchen making cinnamon toast. My favorite. I sat at the bar.

" why you yelling so earlier" Harley

" I have a business trip for a week. You and rider will be home alone. Your aunt Jodie will watch hunter. So I need you and rider to be good while I'm gone"

" ok "

" make sure rider goes to school, and I don't want any party's thrown while I'm gone"

" I want make sure rider goes to school, but for the party's you know he wont listen when he puts his mind to something he will make it happen. Just like you"

" point taken just make sure he survives the week"

" sure thing"

" love you and be careful use condoms"

" MOM please"

"sorry just making sure"

" well I love you to"

Mom headed out the door with her stuff off to god knows where. I finished my food headed upstairs. I took a shower to get ready for the day. I couldn't go back to sleep now that I was up. I was trying to think of something to do. I remember that shara gave me her number. I called her to see if she wanted to do anything. We made plans to go to the mall.

KNOCK, KNOCK

I heard a muffled hello.

" hey rider I'm going to the mall with shara, and mom had a business trip so she'll be gone for a week."

When I said mom was gone for a week. He shoot out of bed. Looking at the. Then turning to me.

" what about hunter"

" he's at aunt Jodi's "

I could see the wheels in his head start to turn. He was already planning something that is one of two things. 1 against mom's rules or 2 against the law. The last time he had that look. Him and his friends went cow tipping. Well lets just say he came home smelling and looking like you know. (poop).

That was the funniest thing that I have ever seen. I still wont let him live it down.

" what ever your thinking forget it. Remember the last time" see

He just snorted at me. I think he's adopted with all animal noises coming from him. I heard a honk outside. Well that's shara. I headed out the door making sure I have my phone and wallet. Hoping in the car we drove off to save batman. Naw we headed to the mall to see what mayhem we could crate. This will be fun.

In the mall.

"hey what do you want to do first" shara

"hum how about we go to Abercrombie and switch the sizes on the racks"

" I love your evil mind"

We were almost done with our evil plan when we heard a scream come from the dressing rooms. Looking over a Barbie dog came out with a shirt on that was to small.

" are you sure this is a five"

" yes I was on the size five rack"

" well I think you got it wrong you dolt"