chapter 6

Vote

Comment

Fan

.........................

I woke up with my phone vibrating near me. I let Harley go to search for it. I looked at the time. Damn I have to go to work. I got up trying not to wake Harley up. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom to clean up. If your wondering about my job. Well I'm a volunteer. I head outside hoping my truck. I drive to miss m's. I was helping rebuild he garage. Tony was already here playing with the nail gun.

"dude put the gun down, you remember the last time you held that" Jason

He looked at me with a devilish grin. Ya he remembers. Ok long story short Collin came over cause dad wanted him to help. Tony was nail a wall. Collin tapped him on the shoulder scaring Tony spun around a nail Collin in the arm. Now after Tony quit screaming. And we got Collin to the hospital. I looked over to Tony. I couldn't hold it in anymore. We where on the floor laughing.

"that was not my fault" Tony

Collin still never helped out. Me and Tony got working on the garage. We finished in about two hours. All we had to do was fix a couple of boards and paint. When we was done I headed home to take a shower.

"Jason"

Not know please. After a minute of having a self pity party. I headed to my dad's office.

"yep" I said popping the "p". just for the simple fact he hated it. Revenge of the popping p's". check your bed before you go to sleep. Sorry of topic.

"Jason how was work"

"good no one went to the hospital"

With that I headed out. I practically ran all the way. I grabbed clothes. I head in to my en-suit bathroom. After I do my thing. I head out to go hang with Harley, Tony, chase, and Shasta.

Walking into Carl's diner. I hear a girl scream I look that way to see Tony has soda running down his face with Shasta standing their with an empty cup in her hand.

" what did you do

" Jason

"um... I.. kinda of...ya"

0_0 (Jason's face)

Chase was on the floor laughing. While Harley and Shasta head of to the restroom. I gave Tony a "wtf" look.

"he..he asked..shasa was she..eating..or starving" chase

"why

" Jason

" 'cause the waitress asked what we wanted an Shasta said a salad"

..................

I went with Shasta to the restroom. I looked over at her. She had tears in her eye's. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to hug her or say something. But I just meet her yesterday.

" Shasta what can I do"

"go punch him"

"I can do that"

She looked at me like I was crazy. When I saw a smile I knew what I had to do. I straighten my shoulder's and march out to the guy's. Jason turns and give's me a smile, but when he saw my face he frowned. I went over to Tony. Without saying a word I punched him in the shoulder. I turned to Jason gave him a smile and went back to the restroom.

Shasta was staring at me like I grow another head.

" so" Shasta

" got him in the shoulder"