Captured - SOS!

Jules POV

Being chased away I didn't know whether to swim away or force myself to chase the boat. Instinct won the battle so I grudgingly swam into colder and deeper waters. Though my being felt starved for the attention of our mate, we felt that this wasn't the end, and we would meet again.

Swimming in the Pacific, I found some delicious fish and to my utter surprise, fresh meat!

A recent carcass of a humpback whale floated in the waters. There were fish, and those pesky sharks tearing chunks off the flesh. Since I was alone, regardless of size, I kept back to avoid being attacked and waited for the sharks to eat their fill. The sun was finally setting by the time the amount of sharks surrounding the flesh was at a tolerable total. Pushing my way forward, I grab a hunk of blubber and shake my head side to side, tearing a biteable chunk. I swallow it down with some issue since it was larger than I was used to eating. Going back for more I take another large chunk but we notice that the waters are unnatually calm.

Opening our senses I felt the water ripple in slow waves. From the corner of my eye I see a fin but it wasn't so much that the fin was gray and white that alarmed me but the size of the fin in comparison to my own that had alarm bells ringing.

Going to the surface so my back was covered, I felt the carcass bump against my right side. The water was disturbed alon the edge of my left tail. Keeping calm I kept my breathing steady and listened.

.

.

.

The water erupted right next to me where the carcass once was. A large great white shark that was nearly my size and wider in the girth, was air born completely out of the water with the carcass of the whale attached in its mouth. Landing in a gush of water the meat in its mouth tore and it swam away swallowing the meat.

My heart was beating too fast, my limbs tingling, and my lungs clenching. Taking a final breath I kicked with my fluke and swam as far from the carcass as fast as possible. I wasn't sure if the shark would chase me but I didn't wait to find out. We swam with our thoughts focused, and our body tense into the pitch black waters, unaware that we were swimming toward dangerous waters.

Yes, I am a b*tch for not updating at all.

I haven't been able to think of anything at all, but I decided to keep writing so that I can get over this boring scene of her constantly swimming.