Possibilities...Meh-!

I saw Jules open her eyes slowly with the dried blood crusting her left eye it took her a while to open them both to look at me.

The look I get is something crossed between contempt and disbelief.

Yeah...I would too if my Goddess decided to have a lovely little chat.

For over fifty years I have been her vessel since my great Aunt passed away and I received the next head of power. I can remember it so well...

FLASH BACK - FIFTY YEARS AGO

I was pregnant with my second child and Charley and I decided to make it a suprise. Carry was clutching my skirt as Charley got the camera ready to take our family photo at the beach. Each freakin' year we do this and still he doesn't get tired of it. We've been married for three years before Carry came but my Charley says that its to keep the memories alive for our babies when they grow. I couldn't say no after that, I love him too much to say no ever.

He quickly runs over to us as the camera releases a 'whirr!' noise from the count down and just as Charley was next to me Carry got in the way and not wanting to hurt our baby girl, Charley jumped out of the way with me reaching over for him and Carry sitting in the sand crying when we heard the all too familiar click of the camera going off.

"Damn it Carry! I told you to not be in daddy's way! What if you got hurt or scratched yourself? What then you irresponsible child?!" Though my tone was harsh, I gently knelt down carefully due to my swelling stomach and lifted her off the ground and brushed off the sand from her hands and dress.

Carry sobbed and cried and even had a line of snot dripping from her nose which she promptly wiped with her arm adding sand to her face. Trying not to laugh I grab Charley's hanky from his shirt pocket and wipe her face clean.

Charley in the mean time gets up towards the camera and goes about setting it up again.

"I think we can do one more dear!" He shouts to me.

Nodding I quickly kiss Carry to set her giggling and her her hand which she reaches the other to her daddy.

"Da! Da! Da!" She insists in her princess tone.

Laughing the whole way Charley runs towards his lovely princess and holds her hand and we face towards the camera hand in hand with Carry between us and me and Charley reaching for each other with our outside hands and linking them together with a smile on our faces.

The camera clicked and that was the best photo we have taken where we were truly at our happiest. Before I received a call that night.

Ring!

Ring!

Ri-

"Hello?"

"Tamerin? Is that you dear?"

"Yes Aunt Molly, its me. What can I do for you?" I speak into the phone as Charley comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"I need to speak to you immediately."

"When?" I try not to moan with Charley kissing up and down my neck and shoulders.

"Tonight please. The Goddess commands it."

I quickly shake off the pleasure I was receiving and a confused Charley looked at me. "Now work for you?"

"Yes, the sooner the better I believe."

"I'll be there in thirty minutes."

I hang up the phone and turn to Charley. "Aunt Molly called and it seems serious. I have to go now, I don't know when I'll be back but pu-"