Moving Wheel III...

"Do you really think this is such a good idea?"

"No, but what am I to do?" The woman shrugs in exasperation at his helplessness.

"Well for one you can stop him! Horace is not going to stop until he exposes us and the entire shifter community!"

The man rubs between his eyes in stress and fear. "That man hasn't been the same since his mother died and his father abandoned him. I feel terrible for him but what was I to do? You know the law of the clan, if a child is born human, he or she cannot know about the shifter clan for safety reasons. And since his mother was of the clan but his father wasn't, he could have lived with us but could not have joined with us. The bastard of the father could have taken him with him when he left the clan, but I understand since the boy looks like his mother."

"Well you're his uncle, why didn't you take him in? It would have been just as easy to hide it from him."

"I would have but you know how Katya is. She won't have anything to do with humans. When I brought him up she nearly mauled me and left with the kids for nearly two weeks till I promised her I would never bring Horace into our family." The man sighs, tired with his life. He falls into his chair and leans back when the woman sits next to him and rubs his arm and shoulders while resting her head against him in comfort.

"It'll be okay. I know that you love the boy and kept in contact with him, but you need to do something or else the boy's issue will be less than the major issue that will arise later. You need to stop him and talk some sense into him." She gently rubs her cheek against his shoulder in a calming move relieving the tension in his body as he pulled her closer and kissed her hair.

"You're right." He lets out a deep breath.

She smirks. "Of course I'm right, when ever am I wrong?"

He lets out a low laugh. "Never." He tilts her chin up and kisses her long and deep.

"You are never wrong my love."