Near Miss

So apparently people don't like my stories....._......._
If you can't tell I was trying to hold it in but now the flood is released!
Wahhhh!!
*Sniff*
It's alright I forgive you guys. Just keep reading even if you don't vote! Or COMMENT!
I won't be like those annoying authors where I make you beg for more!
BEG!!! >_0 ?????

Here's a short one to tide you over while I think up the next chapter. (If you can't tell I'm joking!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Weeks Later... (for Wyatt)

Wyatt POV

We finished our vacation in Mexico and were now following the currents toward California where we were going to go West and take the currents there to the Hawaii Islands.

Along the way me, Rachael, Jake, and Devon had some tequila's, ran in the jungles in our wolf forms and even managed to catch a leopard shifter off guard along one of the coastal cities! It was fun and I was truly enjoying myself immensely but in the back of my mine both my wolf and I were pining for our mate. The gorgeous girl with nearly white hair and pale milky skin that was dotted with freckles all along her arms and her nose.

Since we were only in her presence for a few seconds, parting from her this long doesn't pain me with the need to mate or claim, but it does create an annoying itch that you can't scratch.

My wolf was whining again for the fifth time today about our mate and all we could do was day dream about the split second look we had before Rachael interrupted us. With that we heard Rachael yell our name.

"Whhhhyyyaaaaaaaaatt!"

We both cringe. My wolf who began hiding underneath his paws and me who had to deal with her who was dreading answering.

"W-Whaaaaaat?!"

"Come out here! There are a group of dolphins beyond the horizon."

Sure enough when I looked where Rachael was pointing, I saw a slightly shadow of figures with humps moving up and down with the sunset as their background. It looked to be a large group from how many we saw moving before the waters were still again. About ten minutes later we a saw a large yacht following the same direction as the dolphins. I shrug since I watched some whale documentary, that scientist study these animals. In my mind I assume that these were scientists. My wolf on the other hand wagged his tail when I saw the dolphins and jumped around howling in my head. I felt a subtle tug at that time as well but ignored it. Now my wolf was laying down with his head between his paws.

I roll my eyes. Sometimes I think that my wolf was a she and that 'she' was going through menopause.

He growled at my thought but I only laughed gently and apologized from which he settled down again.

We continue to sail through the night watching the stars shine brightly and navigating us through the treacherous open waters of the sea towards whatever paradise we land on.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jules POV

We get moving as the sun sets and turns the water a dark green with some orange-ish highlights filtering through. Pretty much only the adults and the older sub-adults like myself are swimming right now. Most of the mothers, children, and young teens shifted and went on the boat to shower and sleep. I personally like to challenge myself during the migration and think of this as my own personal iron man race.

So though I may go on board to eat once in a while, I'm pretty much in the sea the whole time. This is what most would call insane but I like being a orca and swimming. I feel like the top beast in the ocean where the only thing higher is the cruel sea and a bad storm. Biologically whales never sleep fully because then we would drown from loose muscles. We sleep with half our brain awake, the other asleep to prevent insanity from the lack of. So as the night sets and it gets late, I feel myself become slow only doing the minimum movement and functions.

As I swim, normally I try to distract myself by doing tricks but my thoughts were steered toward the image of the guy at Taco Bell.

I couldn't wait to see him again!

Grandma calls out and we all answer to her call. The lulling sound of our pods calls puts me asleep as Bahda takes over and swims for us.