ArthitxKongpob: Chocolates and Red Cheeks

Arthit was pouting. He was in Byul's apartment and sitting on her couch in front of P'Two while Byul and Nong Son watched quietly. The two were sitting across the room and sitting in the kitchen chairs while silently listening . P'Two was glaring at him as he continued to scold him as he paced in front of him angrily.

"Do you have any idea what you're getting yourself into Arthit? How did you get involved with someone like Kongpob. Do you have any idea who he is?" P'Two questioned. Arthit fidgeted nervously. P'Two was really angry at him he could tell as his ears were practically shooting flames as was his mouth.

"Easy. Arthit hired him." Byul spoke up with a shrug

"I wonder where he got the money from." P'Two snapped sending Byul a nasty glare that caused her to flinch. Byul smiled at him brightly but P'Two continued.

"When I'm done with him you're next Byul. I gave you that leaflet to take care of your fiance problem not to hire a man whore for Arthit!"

"Hey! I was just helping a person in need. What's wrong if Arthit falls in love with Kongpob?" Byul defended.

"That's the problem don't you get it!" P'Two snapped at Byul. He then turned to Arthit.

"Arthit..."

"Kongpob isn't in love with me. I can assure you that." Arthit spoke up quietly. Two sighed shaking his head.

"I know... That's why I'm worried." Arthit looked up at the older man. He was never one to say too much it wasn't in his nature. So if he was saying this it was because he was genuinely concerned. Byul and Son themselves looked at Two in surprise as he continued.

"I can see the way you look at him. Arthit... For him it's just business. Nothing more. I work with the guy. I know how he is."

"Then tell me... because he seems great. He's-"

"Perfect." Two says cutting him off.

"That's our job Arthit. To be exactly what our client wants. You're too naive to understand that it's an act."

"I know what's real and what's fake," Arthit whispered.

"Do you?" Two questioned.

"Has he talked about his parents? His siblings if he has any? What's his last name? These are things you need to know. What about his past? I just don't want you to get hurt."

"You gave Byul the leaflet. Why not me? Because I don't have money? Is this about Byul giving me money?" Arthit questioned.

"You know that's not it. I care about a lot of things and there are people that I value in my life as very small as that circle is you are part of it. Just like I don't think you're made to handle this I also think Son isn't capable of handling a situation like this either. It has nothing to do with money."

"Then..."

"I can see that you're having feelings for him Arthit. Kongpob is the best of the best. He's great at his job and at the end of his contracts all his clients cry."

"It's just one week...."

"Exactly and they all fall for him like if he were some prince. You've been with him for almost a month. I know because I saw your name on his chart at work." Two explained.

"Chart?" Arthit questioned. Two sighed and turned to look at Son who was holding on to Two's bag. He tossed it to Two who then took out a folder.