Boy For Rent (Prologue)

*Clink*, *Clink*, *Clink*, *Clink*, *Clink*

Two girls dressed in a professional matter walked with determination. In their hands were several files. One girl was quite short. Her hair flowed above her chin and on her eyes were a pair of glasses. The second girl was much taller. Her eyes were piercing and her makeup much more noticeable. Even so, she looked quite beautiful. With her dark hair falling to down her waist, and the look in her eyes quite determined.  Smile and Liz both entered the conference room that was in front of them. 

Two boys were seated together in front of a very large table. Both men wore dark suits and could only be described as incredibly handsome. With charming smiles that would melt any woman and eyes so piercing and mischevious, it was as though they looked into your soul and at the same time could easily play with one's feelings. 

"Hello ladies," Kyro spoke. His tone was playful and it was his girlfriend Liz that offered him a kind smile. Badtz; who sat beside Kyro, offered his girlfriend Smile a loving gaze and though Smile herself blushed and felt her heart quicken she managed to offer a loving yet shy gaze back. 

Clearing his throat Kyro spoke again,

"Do you have the files?" 

"Yes," Liz spoke up. Kyro gestured for them to sit and both ladies did as they were told. 

"Have you chosen the right candidates?" Badtz questioned. This time Smile pouted lightly and glared at her boyfriend.

"Of course we did. You can go over them yourself and decide but. I think we have chosen the ones that need this. Don't you think so?" Smile questioned while turning to look at Liz.

"Of course we did. Choosing the renters is the easiest part. We have been them at one point in time don't you remember?" Liz questioned Smile, who nodded. 

"Yes, we would know if what they ask for is exactly what they're looking for. The real question here is, Have you boys picked the right men? " Smile added. Both men smiled at the women in front of them and nodded in agreement.

Kyro and Badtz then both presented their stack of files. 

"I think we've chosen the perfect men for this. Why don't you girls take a look and we'll go over your candidates as well." Kyro spoke. Both couples exchanged files and quickly began to study the names and backgrounds of each candidate.

"Really? Him?" Liz questioned while looking at one of them in particular. 

"I think that although he's wreckless he just needs to find the right fit."

"Him? Are you sure about this?"Smile questioned.

"Yes. He reminds me of me just a little bit." Badtz spoke up.

"Her?" Kyro asked while looking at the file of the girl that was in front of him.

"She was recommended," Liz spoke up. 

"By who?" Badtz questioned. 

"Him," Liz spoke as she pulled out a file that had come from Kyro and Badtz pile. 

"Really?" Both boys questioned. 

"Really." Liz and Smile both responded. 

"Didn't picture him to be the kind of person to recommend someone," Badtz spoke but Kyro himself smirked and shook his head. 

"Yes well, he's doing a lot of things like that. He requested someone specifically too." Kyro added. 

"He wasn't the only one. One of our candidates specifically requested a boy too." Smile said. 

"Alright, then ladies. Shall we get started then?" Badtz spoke up, as he raised an eyebrow and smiled at them. 

"Of course. The next boys for rent and the renters." Smile spoke up.

"Who is going first?" Kyro questioned. 

Thank you guys for reading. I hope you enjoyed this prologue. I'm not sure how long I will be making this story yet or how many BL couples I will be adding. If you have any suggestions I might consider them. For now, what I can say is that the first story will be ArthitxKongpob. All stories will intertwine one way or another. In this case specifically for me if you have read my stories then you are aware that where there is an Arthit there will always be a Byul too. I have to let everyone know that if you are reading this story I suggest that you first read my other fanfics in order. This way, you will know who Byul is and how essential she is in my stories. My old readers all love her and at least in my fanfics, she has always been an important part of my stories I hope that you guys will be able to love her too if you are new to my stories. If you're not I hope that you will read her part too when her time comes. My stories in order from Sotus are He was Mine, Swan Prince, and Vengeful Love

Thank you guys for reading, don't forget to vote for this chapter, add this story to your library and leave a comment. I am not sure how long each short story will be yet but this is more of the small intro to what is to come for Monday. I hope you guys will like this story and feel free to suggest BL couples I do have a few in mind already which you will be able to see from the next chapter on Monday. Today is Thursday here so please be patient with me until then. It is good to be back.