chapter five.

im not sure what this is from but it fits the story so im using it(:

"i wanted to apolagize......let me finish i said i wanted to, than i realized im not sorry. you know what i really am, just selfish because i make bad choices that hurt you and there is no apologies in the world that incompases all the reasons that im wrong for you"

"im not sorry either, im not sorry that i met you im not sorry that knowing you has made me question everything that in death your the one that made me feel most alive  youve been a terrible person, youve made terrible choices. and of all the choices i have made this will prove to be the worst one. but i am not sorry im inlove with you"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i followed ashton to michaels room curious as to who got locked up, i was assuming its luke

"michael wake up" ashton yelled when he didnt get a response he began hitting him with a large pillow michael kicked of the bed in his sleep.

i held up a finger "michael its an emrgency help" i screamed he shot up turning to look at me and ashton  when he noticed nobody was hurt he rolled over.

"lukes in jail" ashton said michael sat back up with his eyebrows raised in shock.

"what do you mean lukes in jail" michael groaned

"just put pants on" ashton ordered michael got out of bed and i realized that i was also in my underwear

i ran back to ashtons room grabbing a pair of sweats out of his dresser and following michael to the car where ashton was sitting i called shotgun and michael didnt seem to have a problem with that because he laid down across the backseat. the clock on the radio said 6:00 and the sun was just starting to rise.

"babe let me see your phone" i said turning to ashton holding out my hand he dug around in his pocket before handing it to me.

it only took me a few seconds to dial calums number before telling him the whole story.

"come get me now" he said and i told ashton to stop and get calum so we did and the drive to the jail was quiet except for the blink 182 cd that played softly in the backround.

we all sat in the car staring at the sign to the jail all the lights in the builiding were on

"come on guys" i said unbuckling my seat belt im the last person luke wants to see but i could give a shit less.

we were greeted my a police officer i spotted luke sitting on the bench his hands behind his back as he stared at the ground.

he looked up at us his nose purple from the punch i gave him earlier "whats he in for" i asked kepping my eyes on luke

"public intoxication and driving while under the influence" he answered holding out the papers for us to sign to get him out.

"how much is it for this" calum asked scratching his head

"in order for him to get out today its 250" all of us gasped at the price and i felt dizzy theres no way we can afford that. but we all dug around in our pockets pulling out our money and handing it to the officer.

ashton signed the papers "thats my bestfriend i know he would do the same for me" calum said

the officer let him out of his handcuffs and he ran to me "we need to talk" he said grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the office.

"luke i have nothing to say to you i told you im done"

"will you just fucking listen, damnit im trying to fix this!" he shouted raising his arms causing me to flinch.

the door opened and the boys came out

"please go wait in the car i need to talk to her"  the boys obeyed and walked to the car.

"i will not leave here knowing you hate me" he growled

"I TOLD YOU I WAS DONE EXCEPT THAT" i yelled placing my hands and pushing him away from me

Ashtons p.o.v

we all watched from the car, i couldnt here a word they were saying but she looked pissed she finally held up her hands and pushed him before turning around and walking back towards the car all of us boys stopped watching and went on to doing something else but when he caught her arm flipping her around we all got interested again.

i rolled my window down so i could hear what they were saying.

"why does it matter so much luke, ITS BECAUSE YOUR STILL IN LOVE WITH ME"

"NO ANNIE I AM NOT, IF I STILL LOVED YOU, YOU WOULD KNOW"

"then why is it you do all these little things like sneaking in to my room at night just to hold me one last time, the late night phone calls just because you want to hear my voice. what does that mean luke?" she yelled pushing him again. my heart sank in my chest at the sound he sneaks into her room? hes supposed to be my bestfriend.

"you know what, i hate you! i didnt think it was possible but it is. so if you want nothing to do with me i am 100% ok with that" he yelled at her she fell silent before flipping around and walking away from him ofcourse he followed everytime they fight and she walks away he follows her like a lost puppy.

i figured as her boyfriend it was my turn to chase her so i got out of the car and rand after the two of them

calum followed me

"guys ill walk her home" calum says grabbing her hand and dragging her away from us.

i shot luke a glare walking back to my car without another word