chapter nine

I had to pull over half way to my moms to catch my breath to let myself stop crying his struggled I love you playing over and over again almost making me regret leaving.

He admitted after all this time he loved me. I wipped the tears and continued to drive trying not to think about luke or what im leaving behind

* lukes p.o.v

I was pissed and trying my hardest to get out of the michael and calums grasp "let me go" I begged as I heard her walking down the stairs after struggling I got out of their grip running down the stairs after her she was already at the front door but before I could reach her michael grabbed my arm

"I love you! Do you hear me? I love you annie" I screamed she immediately stopped walking and turned to look at me "I love you" I whispered finally giving up the fight.

Her face fell and tears filled her eyes she just shook her head at me and then slammed the door michael finally let go and I raced to the door but she was already gone

"This is your fault" I yelled pushing michael "you made her leave"

He wrapped his arms around me and I went from angry to tears real quick

Im luke hemmings I dont cry, im not supposed to cry but here I am crying so hard I cant breath in my bestfriends arms.

"im such an idiot" i mumbled to michael he agreed ofcourse

"only you can fix this luke" he said patting the top of my head i nodded

"i have to stop her" i whispered

"did something smart just come out of your mouth?" michael asked and then laughed.

"We can go get her and convince her to come home just give her time to cool down" calum added patting my shouldet.

I nodded and lazily walked to her room I just wanted tonight to be over.

The next day I was dragged home to deal with ashton who was pissed at me for "leaving him no choice but to leave her" the only response I had to that was a scoff.

Michael disapeared hours ago and I was stuck with grumpy pants.

Im pretty sure ashton hated me now and doesnt want me under the same roof.

So I decided to give him time to cool off to by staying in my bedroom.

I must have sat there for hours before michael came home "what do you want michael"

"Thats luke" he said I looked over and beside him stood a small girl only about as tall as my leg. Ok maybe im wrong shes probobly alot taller than that I would say shes about 4"9 she was skinny and her hair was bright red she was pretty but not nearly as pretty as annie. I didnt learn the girls name because michael dragged her from the room.

It wasnt long before she returned this time alone I figured she was trying to hit on me. Most girls do, but she didnt she introduced herself as felony.

"Ive heard alot about you and this annie girl" she announced I was instantly interested in what she had to say

"Your inlove with her arent you?" She asked

"Yeah but she doesnt love me back" i sighed my eyes catching the wooden floor as if counting the scratches would make her love me.

"Dont be silly, love is such a wonderful thing. Life without love is nothing" she smiled patting my thigh

"Only you can fix this" she smiled standing to her feet.

"You are one the coolest girl michaels ever brought home" I laughed earning a smile.

"And luke" she said catching my attention before walkinh out the door.

"Good luck" and with that she disapeared