Chapter 1

The medics all surrounded the destroyed car and the body that was stuck inside the car. One of the medics gently pulled the body out of the car. He noticed that she still had a pulse which made him sigh in relief.

The other medic found her I.D so he could be able to contact her parents, "Says here that her name's Mandi the Frog."

"Oh she's the daughter of Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy." The other medic said, "I'll go give the call."

The medic walked away and pulled out his phone to dial the frog's number. It was already past midnight and the frog was home alone, asleep.

Kermit woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He tiredly grabbed it and answered, "Hello?"

"Is this Kermit the Frog?"

"Yes this is him. And this is?"

"I'm calling to inform you that your daughter, Mandi the Frog, was involved in a major car accident."

Kermit's eyes widened. Those words really woke him up, "Is she okay??"

"She's unconscious but she still has a pulse. We're taking her to the hospital right now."

Kermit quickly got out of bed and grabbed his robe, "Okay I'm on my way!" He grabbed his car keys and drove off.

Kermit was extremely anxious as he walked into the hospital. He sat there alone in hopes the doctor would give him good news. He grabbed his phone and dialed Miss Piggy's number.

"Kermit what do you want? It's 3 in the morning!"

"I'm at the hospital right now. Mandi got into a serious car accident."

"She did?"

"Please come. I need you."

Piggy heard the anxiety in his voice, "I'm on my way."

"Alright thank you. I love you."

"I love you too." She said and hung up.

Piggy wasn't really close with her daughter but she knew that eventually she would have to be the mother everyone expected her to be.

Piggy arrived to the hospital and found Kermit walking back and forth in the waiting room.

"Kermit!" Piggy called out as she sat the frog down, "Has the doctor said anything yet?"

Kermit shook his head, "No not yet. I'm just hoping everything's okay."

"It will be. She's a great fighter at these things."

Kermit nodded, "Yeah..."

Soon the doctor walked in, "Mr and Mrs. The Frog?"

Kermit and Piggy got up and walked towards the doctor, "How's my baby?" The frog asked.

"She's still unconscious and the injuries are pretty bad. When she is able to go home, she's going to need all the help she can get because as of right now, she won't be able to walk. You two are going to have to help her walk."

"Do you know how many cars were involved in this accident?"

"It was just a one car accident. She was speeding and as she was trying to turn, she lost control, flipped her car multiple times, and crashed into a tree."

Kermit felt his heart sink as he thought of what happened, "When can we see her?"

"You two can see her right now. She's still unconscious though."

Kermit and Piggy both walked into the room and saw their daughter still unconscious. She covered in stitches, cuts, bruises, and a cast around her neck.

Kermit sat next to his daughter and sighed, "My poor little girl.."

Piggy watched as Kermit's eyes began to fill up, "She's gonna be okay Kermit.."

"It's just the thought of her going to struggle.." Kermit said, "I can't imagine the pain she'll be in."

Piggy heard the worry and stress in his voice. Kermit always did everything for Mandi by himself. Piggy really never helped. She grabbed the frog's hand, "I'm going to help you."

Kermit was surprised, "Really?"

"I can't let you go through this by yourself. I know Mandi needs her mother too."

"She does." Kermit said.

An hour passed and Kermit was asleep with his head leaning on Piggy's shoulder. Piggy was still awake as she kept focusing on her daughter, "You'll be okay my baby.."