Chapter Fourteen

~Dakota~

I sighed as I rested my head on his shoulder. I could feel Ryder's hums of approval as I drew circles on his arm. I looked around the living room and felt really happy here. It felt like a home, and I started thinking about moving in with him. Am I ready for that? We've only been together for a couple of weeks, and his pack barely knows me. It would help him be able to keep a better eye on me, especially if something goes wrong in his pack, and he doesn't have to run from my dad's house in order to get there. I know Butter would be more than happy to move into his home because we would be around him constantly except for when we were at school. 

I smiled at the thought of living with him. Maybe I should? I mean, I'm going to have to at some point. So, why should I delay this process?

I sighed as I sat up a bit in Ryder's lap. He looked over to me and I smiled at him. 

"Hey, why don't we make something and watch a movie?" He gave a small nod and I kissed his cheek as I stood. Ryder was right behind me but I stopped and turned to look at him.

"I don't know where anything is," Ryder let out his deep chuckle and it sent shivers down my spine. Ryder grabbed my hand and walked me around the house until we got to the kitchen. I gasped and looked at how big the kitchen was. There was this huge island, four ovens, a gas stove, a double sink, and many, many cabinets. I squealed and ran over to the cabinets, trying to remember where everything is. Ryder hummed in approval for some reason and I turned around and quirked my eyebrow.

"What was that for?" I giggled and he walked up to me and put me on one of the counters. I opened my legs and he stood in between them. 

"I'm glad you like the house. Especially since you'll be living in it at some point. This will be the place where we raise our kids, and if you like it, they will too." My heart swelled and I kissed him softly. He growled lightly and I giggled.

"Come on, let's make some popcorn or something." Ryder nodded and picked me up. I laugh as he holds me up in front of him and searches through the cabinets. I felt like I was five again and my dad was carrying me to my room cause I was falling asleep on the couch. I laid my head on his shoulder and kissed his cheek softly. Ryder's chest rumbled slightly and I smiled. Ryder had grabbed a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave. As it cooked I let out a breath and looked into Ryder's eyes.

"Ryder?" He hummed in response.

"I've made my decision about moving in with you." Ryder went still and patiently waited for my response. I smiled and nodded my head and Ryder grabbed the back of my head and kissed me hard. I moaned slightly and he pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and bit his lip slightly. Ryder growled loudly and gripped my ass. I gasped and as he started to kiss my neck, I smelled something burning.

"Ryder, the popcorn!" His head shot up and he growled. He put me down and opened the microwave and I started coughing a little. He quickly grabbed the bag and put it outside and opened up some windows. He then rushed back over to me and held me. I sighed happily and he hummed.

"Why don't we just go and watch that movie, huh? I can have a much better snack out there." Ryder nipped my neck and I gasped and blushed a furious red. I giggled and kissed Ryder softly. Before he could do anything, I pulled away and looked away. I ran toward the living room and I heard his growl. I laughed as he chased me through the house and when I got to the living room, I grabbed a blanket and jumped onto one of the couches. Ryder growled and was on top of me within seconds. I gasped and shivered as I felt his powerful aura. My breath caught in my throat and he growled as he pulled me closer to his body. He breathed in my scent and growled as he roughly nipped my neck. I squeaked and shivered in delight. Butter was more than enjoying this, and I was as well, but I didn't want my first time being with his wolf. That would be very disrespectful to Jax, and I don't want to do that to him. Besides, after this, I'm going to ask Jax to mark me. I've come to the conclusion that since I'm moving in, I should get marked as well. 

I hugged Ryder and then sat up on the couch. 

"Well, what movie should we watch?" Ryder thought for a moment before he came to his conclusion.

"Well, let's watch Kingsman: The Secret Service." I smiled and nodded and I cuddled up into his side and he took the opportunity to keep his hand on my ass. I shivered and tried to ignore it as we watched the movie. He would occasionally squeeze and I would find my eyes rolling to the back of my head for a split second. 

I've never felt such things from a man and good god if I didn't want it to stop. I groaned and laid down on the couch and covered my face with a pillow. Ryder paused the movie and chuckled.

"What's wrong, love?" I sighed and sat up. I rubbed the back of my neck as I felt Ryder's hungry eyes on me.

"I've made my decision about when I want to be marked. And where I would love for it to be right now, I don't know how Jax would feel about it. I don't want him being upset with me because you marked me and he didn't. And I came to this conclusion because since I'm going to be moving in, I might as well get marked at the same time and stop putting it off. And my god, if I continue with you touching me the way you have been, I won't be able to stop Butter from taking over and her most likely jumping your bones." Ryder growled loudly and grabbed me and placed me on top of him.

"Then let her out. Not a day has gone by since I haven't thought about fucking her." Butter immediately tried to come to the surface, but I held her back for a moment.

"Ryder, if you were to mate with Butter and mark her, would it affect me or Jax in any way?" Ryder growled and shook his head no.

"No, my mark would appear on her, not you. I love both of you and I love seeing both of you. However, if it's alright with you, I'd like to see Butter and spend some time with her." Ryder's eyes were now close to black and I could feel his lust for us. I giggled with Butter and sighed.

"She's all your's Ryder." I kissed him quickly before I felt Butter take over.