Chapter Eleven

~Jax~

I woke up before Dakota. I smiled down at her and kissed her head before I got up and head to the bathroom. I did what I needed to do and then walked downstairs to start making breakfast. I took in a breath and froze as I smelled a familiar scent. I growled, and when I looked out the window, I saw my little brother. I sighed a breath of relief and went to the door to open it.

"Hey, what's up?" I crossed my arms and Kyle sighed, looking annoyed, as per usual.

"Dad said he wanted you home. Said it was important." I chuckled.

"Well, if it's so important, then he can come here himself. After he has asked for permission to come onto their land. You know the rules about crossing without asking. Speaking of which," Before I could finish my sentence Kyle had already shifted and was running away. I chuckled to myself again and closed the door and locked it. I walk back into the kitchen and see that Dakota's father is awake.

"Good morning, Mr. Reynolds." I started to lower my head as he cut me off.

"Don't do that thing. You know, where you bow your head. It isn't necessary Jax." I smiled and nodded.

"As you wish, sir." He smiled at me and I started getting food out of the cupboards. I then hear Logan and Jacob come down.

"Yo, Jax. Our dad's said they needed us?" Jacob asked as he yawned. I shrugged.

"I don't know. All I know is that my father sent my little brother to come here and tell me that I needed to be home. Said that it was important. Why, what did Ace and Jordan tell you guys?" I was talking while making the eggs and bacon.

"My dad said that some important Alpha's were coming soon and that we need to prepare for their arrival," Jacob said and I looked at them confused.

"Why the hell are Alpha's coming? We already have a few alliances, and there isn't anything important coming along right at the moment." I plated the eggs and bacon and Mr. Reynolds plated the toast on another plate and brought out glasses for everyone to get their own drinks.

"That's the thing. Your dad hasn't even told everyone else why they're coming. But he said it was important, and that they needed the three of us there." I shrugged and thought about it. Why would my father call over Alphas from other packs?

"Well, whatever it is, it truly must be important. We'll go over after breakfast." I stated and they all nodded. I went upstairs and wake up Dakota. She groaned and turned over to look at me.

"What time is it?" She rubbed her eyes and I chuckled.

"About nine-thirty." She groaned and sat up to stretch. After that, she went to the bathroom and grabbed clothes to change into. All she did was stare at me.

"Well?" She seemed a little agitated.

"What?" I was really confused.

"I need to get changed."

"Okay?" She groaned.

"Babe! I need you to leave the room!" She laughed and I Oh'ed.

"Alright, meet me downstairs for breakfast when you're done." I kissed her quickly before I left the room. As I shut her door, I saw Sean and Riley exit from Sean's room. They were smiling and I was happy they worked things out. The three of us went downstairs and waited for Dakota. Then people from the pack started showing up.

"Morning, Alpha." They bowed and I nodded my head towards them.

"Good morning, help yourselves." I pointed towards the plates of food on the counter and they smiled and grabbed their share. Then Dakota came downstairs and they stopped, bowed and mumbled.