Chapter 3

Luca's eyes were wide when he came back. "How did you k-" I cut him off "My dreams Luca. I dreamt of words and they attacked me giving me bruises on my arms legs and face. Then I slipped through a crack and fell and woke up. Damien showed me the bruises and now it all makes se-"

'knock knock.' the pounding of the door stopped me. I stared at Luca with my eyes wide "Go now. Hide Damien and yourself, no discussion." I whispered to Luca, he listened grabbing Damien and bringing him to the safe room. I walked to the door and opened it, "Mother, Father." I said

"Tamara" they said at the same time.

"What brings you here?" They were holding hands and wouldn't step inside.

"Come home, learn about your true life." my mother said, her hair reached her waist and was braided and tossed over her shoulder.

I shook my head "No. I will not let you ruin my life anymore than you have already. You are horrible people, horrible parents. You chose the Devil over your child's safety and life." I muttered angrily

The atmosphere began to thicken and heat from anger radiated from their bodies "You will not address us in that tone, young lady! Come home Now! You will learn about our family." my dad yelled. He tried to look like he had some sort of power over me. Yea right.

"WE HAVE NO FAMILY. YOU STARTED ALL THIS NONSENSE AND I REFUSE TO BE DRAGGED INTO IT" the house began to shake, I tried to calm down using deep breaths. "I am not going with you anywhere." I said after I got myself under control

My mom and dad smiled "It's time Tamara, either you find someone to share your burden or you come with us to learn how to control it. Soon the power will consume you and you'll need a vessel to contain this power." my mom said grinning madly.

"You are evil. I will NEVER go with you. I'd rather die than put someone in harm's way for me." I clenched my fists tightly trying to hold back every bit of anger in me

"We will come back for you later. If you do not find that person you'll die in three months. We will never abandon you but it seems everyone around you will, eventually." my mother smirked

"Abandon me like you did before, leave me behind like you left me when I was younger. I had to provide for myself all these years since I was three and why cause you sold our family to the devil." I shut the door in their faces, only it didn't close. The door flung open and hit the wall.

My parents lifted their hands and I was soon above the floor. "Leave me alone!" I screamed as The fully dragged me out side. Their eyes turned a deep red color.

I was flung into a tree hearing a crack emit from my back as soon as I hit the rough tree trunk. They walked towards be as I struggled to sit upright from my fall. My father wrapped his hand around my throat, his long black nails hovering above my Carotid artery. I wasn't scared, they needed me.

"You won't kill me." I coughed out. I put my hand over his and tried to relieve some pressure. My father smiled at me with his rotting teeth.

"I could kill you many times over, I just have power to bring you back, and I'll do it as many times as I feel." A tear slipped from my eye, I swear my face was purple. My mom put a hand on my fathers shoulder.

"We need to go, he's calling us." she said. My dad threw me into the house then they vanished into thin air. I struggled for breath and laid in that spot until I could finally get up and close the door. I leaned against the door and held my throat before standing up.

I ran to the safe room. "Luca I have three months. They said I need to share whatever they cursed me with." I had completely forgot Damien was there.