Chapter 2

I woke up panting and gasping for air. I sat up and saw my brother sitting in the corner of the room. "Luca!" I screamed to wake him up. His head snapped up and he got up fast and ran to my side checking for any signs of injury, I couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry didn't mean to alarm you. Why are you in my room?" anger was in his eyes but he could never be mad at me, I'm too amazing.

"Damien is sleeping in my room and the couch isn't comfy."

I raised an eyebrow "And my floor is?"

He rubbed the back of his neck "You have a carpet?" I folded my arms and he sighed in defeat "I wanted answers to why you came home bleeding." he continued as he saw my confused stare "You've always talked in your sleep. And I found out that you saw Trevor, I was about to go kick his as-, butt, but then you said 'Don't do anything Luca' at first I thought you were awake but you kept going on about never stooping to his level and blah blah blah, so instead I watched you."

I nodded my head slowly before changing the subject "Why the heck is Damien sleeping over here? You do know he asked me out on a date just to sleep with me right." Luca's face went from embarrassed to angry in a matter of seconds. He stormed out my room and I followed smiling in accomplishment. He walked into his room and pushed Damien off the bed

"What the hell man?" Damien got off the floor and rubbed his head. I was behind my brother holding my laughter back.

"You tried to screw my baby sister yesterday? What the hell."

Damien's eyes grew wide "I didn't know she was your sister at the time, I swear. I'm sorry." I finally let my laughter burst through startling Damien. Luca was glaring so hard at Damien I thought lasers would shoot from Luca's eyes and turn Damien to ash. 

"Ok, the poor chumps had enough. That scared face of his was priceless." I stepped out from my brother's shadow rubbing my cheeks to sooth the pain from smiling.

My brother was still tense but he let it go. "Ugly, can you make French toast or pancakes please." my stomach growled from hunger, he makes the best French toast and pancakes I've ever had. He relaxed and said yes before leaving the room.

Damien looked at me and his scared look washed away into a smirk. "Guess who your new roomie is." When his statement registered into my brain I ran down to Luca and screamed "You're letting him live here??!!!!" my brothers head snapped my way in surprise and he answered "I'm sorry, he had nowhere to go, his parents kicked him out." I knew what is what like to be kicked out, my parents did that to me. "Fine." I mumbled sitting on the counter. Luca was making both French toast and pancakes. I grabbed a pancake and ate it moaning in pleasure.

"Luca if she keeps making that noise I'm gonna lose control around her." Damien popped into the kitchen. I turned my head to my brother who was smiling.

"You're letting him talk to me like that?" I was angry he didn't defend me but then again he was a boy and boys will be boys. "Never mind don't answer." I grabbed five pancakes and three French toasts and sat at the kitchen table eating like a pig.

"Your sister eats like a pig." Damien spoke with disgust

"I Know." both me and Luca responded laughing. I always had a big appetite but it looked like I ate salad for a living. People called me twig because of my scrawny appearance. I never cared though.

"She's always had the biggest appetite." Luca said I nodded my head in agreement as I stuffed a pancake into my mouth.

Damien stared at me up and down "Then why does she look like a stick?" I stopped eating and threw my fork at him, he's lucky the prongs didn't hit him.