Chapter 6

We walked through the tunnels in a comfortable silence. "I used to love Trevor." I said

"Love? Like L-O-V-E love? Like romance love." I nodded my head "You and Trevor?"

"Yup." I said popping the p.

"When, why, and how?" It made me laugh at how flabbergasted she was about this, but I'm not surprised, I question myself about it all the time.

"It was three years ago, we were sixteen. He asked me out on my birthday, we had been best friends at the time. I said yes to him and we got closer and everything. He bought me gifts, food, jewelry all of that stuff. Eight months later when we went to a party he left me sitting on the couch for like twenty minutes so I went to look for him and when I did I saw him making out with Elizabeth, I decided to stay at the party cause I wasn't going to let him ruin my night. I saw him four more times making out with different girls. That's when I decided to leave, I didn't burst into tears cause I wasn't going to feel bad about a guy who doesn't deserve me, you know? 

But the following days I ignored his calls and texts. School was different I couldn't avoid him he was in every class of mine so the following Monday I spoke to him. He said 'What happened I've been calling and texting all weekend.' I stared at him in disgust 'Did you really believe I wouldn't be able to see you at the party scarfing your tongue down the other girls throats.' his eyes widened it was actually pretty funny to see and I would've laughed had I not been so upset that day.

'It was one time please I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing.' I shook my head left to right. Who uses that excuse anymore? There are many drunk people who stay away from people and say they have a girlfriend or boyfriend. He initiated everyone one of those kisses. 

 But anyways I looked at him with the most confused face ever 'One time? Really? Don't even freaking lie to me right now I saw you with five different girls.' he opened and closed his mouth like a fish 'It's not like you stayed faithful either!' he screamed at me like it were true. Let me tell you why that's the biggest lie ever.

So one, he was my only friend in the world and two, every guy in school didn't talk to me. Like how could he even dare say that to me like what the hell.

I looked at him like he was the most idiotic kid in class and said 'Excuse me?' he narrowed his eyes and said 'Where the hell were you the whole night?'

I immediately answered him 'Finding your sorry ass and then leaving.' I just got up and left cause I didn't want to listen to his stupid accusations anymore. I ignored him for the rest of the school year it was pretty easy believe it or not. But yea... that's pretty much it."

"Wow." 

"Yea. That's my life." We finally exited the tunnels and made it to a city. "Hey isn't that Trevor?" I pointed to the man in a blue button down shirt and light denim jeans.

"Yea." Abi said with disgust "Can you change my face and clothes so I don't look like me?" I waved my hand over her and she turned into a girl with a light brown bob and hazel eyes.

"All done." We kept on walking and  eavesdropped on Trevor's conversation 

"-she's obviously lying, she's heard of Tamara before her eyes said it all. Abi isn't my girlfriend Luca I love Tamara and that is why were killing her. To protect her. She said she was plotting revenge against Tamara but that makes no sense since she was defending her like that."

Yes love obviously means killing one another, note my sarcasm. We were a safe distance from Trevor before I spoke "Someone obviously doesn't know love." I whispered to Abi.

"Maybe you could use him against Luca." Abi suggested

"I guess but what would we do with our faerie friends?" Abi put her index finger on her chin.

"MAYBE just MAYBE  we could mix the plans, get close to Luca then torture or kill them all." I smiled at the plan it was brilliant

"I'll consider it."

"I know you love the plan." Abi said smiling

"Yes but there are faults within it, he could kill me or rat me out to my brother."

"I didn't think about that."

"Let's just get our recruits and go on." I was a bout to expand my wings and fly off since we were in a less rural area when someone grabbed my arm I turned around.

"Mom?"