....his last wish (trigger warning)!!!!!

Austins POV**

So me and alan have been i guess kinda together and like its a secret so its hard cause the guys are getting suspicious and well to be honest im scared. Scared that i will lose my band, my sanity and the only reason for my living, Alan. If i was to lose him i wouldnt be able to properly function. i would probably kill myself. alan has been pulling away and he just doesnt kiss me or hold me anymore like he hates me or something now. i just hope hes okay.........

Alans POV**

i dont know what to do anymore and i wish well i just wish austin and i could just simply  be together but noooo its can never be that easy. there is always something in the fucking way of me ever being  happy. actually you know what im fucking done. im sitting up on top of our bus ALONE with no one to hold me and tell me its going to be okay and that everything is goning to be alright but it wont be because i will fuck it up i know i will, i always do. so i think this time i will do everyone a favor and end it.. i mean its the perfect time everyone is out at the bar and wont be back for a while.

i climb down off the bus and head inside and go to the fridge to grab a bottle of whatever alchohol is in the fridge and go straight to the bathroom. i go into the bathroom and lock the door just for good measure. i look in the mirror and take a deep breath and open the cabinet to find the sleeping pills i had for my insomnia, and....

TO BE CONTINUED.....

HEY GUIYS ITS ME AND I WANTED YOU TO HATE ME HAHA TO CLIFFHANGER COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.