The Talk

Austins POV**

I sit on my couch watching Alan come down the stairs, giving me a silent  answer to my question. I start to shake and my throat gets dry, my voice cracks as i say,

"T-t-ak-ke a-a s-sseat."

"Austin before you say anything i want to tell you something, i am in love with you....."

I just sat there, motionless, and silent. No words could explain the joy i was feeling. The man i love just told me that me loves me... but before i could answer him i was snapped out of my daze by the sound of footsteps and then a door slamming. 

"shit! ALAN"

Alans POV**

He hates me. i have ruined our friendship, possibly the band and inevitably my whole life..

Austins POV**

I have to get to him before he does something terrible. I know it seems like alan is all big and bad but in reality hes fragile. he bottles everything up and hides it away so that he doesnt get hurt, but i know his secret. Alan cuts himself... Yes the one and only alan anthony ashby is suicidal and has a problem with self harm. I grab my phone and run out the door, i know exactly where he is. Its the little place out in the woods by a waterfall where i used to go when was sad or scared or just wanted to be alone. i started running as fast as i could. when i got to the park i made a beeline straight for woods, going right for the path only alan and i knew about. 

"ALAN??"  "ALAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU"  " ALAN?!!?"

i ran faster as i got closer and closer being able to here the water running. When i reached the waterfall, i was completely out of breath, only to see my beautiful ginger boy stting on the edge of the water with his head in his hands sobbing uncontrollably. 

Alans POV**

i suddenly felt arms wrap around me making me jump and then relax as soon as i realized whos arms they were. no matter how broken down i feel he always seems to make me feel loved and wanted even if he doesnt want me in the same context as i want him. i felt his hands pull up at my face and i looked up at him with sore and teary eyes.

" alan why did you run out of the house?" Save

"i-i-i uhh-i felt like you hated me and i guess i was just scared of the truth even though i knew you didnt love me i mean come on how could someone like you love me. im sorry i-" i was cut off by austins lips being pressed against mine.

" alan what the hell are you talking about i love you!" 

" you do?"

" yes of course i do why wouldnt i?"

" because when i told you that i loved you, you just sat there and said nothing and didnt even move."

" oh alan i am so sorry, i love you okay? i really do i was just caught off guard by that because i thought you would be mad."

" i love you to austin."

" alan we're leaving for the next venue in 45 minutes"

i said as i checked my phone. i pulled alan up off the ground and we walked back to my house hand in hand and packed up the stuff that we brought back to my place from the bus. After letting the guys know we were are alive, we head to starbucks and then to the bus and leave for the next venue.