What a Dick

Austin POV*

Maybe somethings wrong with Alan and that's why he is being such an asshole. Or maybe i just need to accept the fact that he will never love me the way I love him. Yes, me Austin Robert Carlile am in love with Alan Anthony Ashby. I'm gay and no one knows. I realized I had feelings for my best friend about a year ago.

*Flashback*

Alan and I had gone on a camping type trip thingy for a few days before we have to get ready to leave for Warped Tour. We went to a place I used to go with my friends before Of Mice and Men got signed. It was a beautiful waterfall that was called Emery Falls. Alan had come here with me once before when he first joined the band but that was a while back. We spent the first day there getting everything unpacked. But that night me and Alan had an interesting conversation....

"This is beau-u-u-utiful isn't it?" Alan asked me as we layed drunk under the stars.

"Yeah it reall-ll-lly issss." I slurred as we layed there motionless.

We sat there for a while just laughing as we each pointed out star groups that looked like certain body parts ;)

The second day was spent sleeping and puking. On the last day we were there, we had decided to go swimming. Alan and I walked over to the waterfall. I looked over at the ginger boy removing his shirt revealing his toned and muscular chest.

"Like what you see Carlile?" Alan asked brining me back to reality, making me blush a deep crimson color.

"What? uh-um huh? No!" i stuttered out.

"Okay?... Hey Aus come here!" He yelled to me.

I walked over to him but before i could even ask what he wanted i was being pushed into the water. As soon as i came up from the water I was hit by water in my face. Alan had jumped in shortly after he pushed me in. I immediatly splashed back causing Alan to go under water and disappear from my sight which sent fright to my mind. I started to swim towards the shore but I felt someting touch my leg making me swim as fast as i could, which apparently wasn't fast enough because seconds later i was ripped under  water by the one and only Ginger Princess. Under the water I turned around to see a very happy Alan so very close to my face. i couldn't help it I softly grasped his face and kissed him underwater. i guess he was in shock at first but he started to kiss me back then i was being pushed away by the same hands I longed for.

*End of Flashback*

Still Austin's POV*

I got up off of Alan's stuff and walked out of the bunk are and went outside to find the one and only Alan Ashby smoking a ciggarette.