Chapter 6: LIttle Surprises

Chapter 6: Little surprises

Esme's POV

it was Christmas Eve and I was decorating the house with Alice, Bella, Melanie, and Bella. All of the others were outside decorating outside or having snowball fights. Carsile was at the hospital working. He should be home any minute now! 

"Dont worry Esme, Carsile should be home in 5 minutes. He just left the hospital!" Alice said. We were almost done than, out of the blue, i felt a little nudge in my stomach. It scared me so bad, i jumped 5 feet in the air and i made a big hole in the wall.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" I screamed. "I NEED TO TALK TO CARSILE RIGHT NOW" I said feircly while Alice handed me her phone

"I dialed his number Esme, is everything okay? what scared you?" She asked, throwing questions at me. Carsile picked up his phone. "Alice, is everything okay?" He asked

"Umm, hi honey, its Esme..I need you here as soon as possible something ju-" I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up all of the blood from todays hunting trip.

"ESME! ARE YOU THROWING UP???!!!!???!!?!??!?!?!?!?!" He asked urgently

"Yes..I NEED YOU!" I said urgently as Bella and Alice ran into the bathroom.

"ESME! ARE YOU OKAY?" Alice said. "Bella, go get Edward!" Bella ran to go get Edward.

"I.dont know alice, and Carsile, HURRY please." I said as Edward ran into the bathroom with Emmett right behind him.

"WHOA! MOM" Emmett said while Edward's mouth was open with shock.  He recovered quickly and said "I need to talk to Carsile"

"Here." I said as i handed Edward the phone. Something is definatly wrong with me.  "Edward? I should be there in 2 minutes." Carsile said. "Okay, Carsile, we will be here." Edward whispered still dumbfounded and hung up.

"i feel horrible.." I said. "Why do i feel like this?"

"I think you might be pregnant, Esme" Edward said. "I know all the signs of pregnanys. Throwing up, and Kicking are the most common."

"It couldnt be! Im stuck like this forever. frozen." I said. "Impossible.." I muttered.

"I feel a little better. I think i should go lay down and wait for Carsile." I said warily While getting up from the floor and staring at my stomach. It WAS a little bigger than normal.

"IM HERE ESME!" Carsile called while running into the bathroom.

"Carsile, you are a very lucky father." I whispered

"What do you mean by that, Esme?" He said startled.

"I beleve we are expecting." I smiled up at him and cuddled up to him.

"Thats not possible!" He said dumbfounded. "But it was just a theory. I have some research to do tonight."

"no, not you, us. And you are coming with me hunting. Now!" I said pushing him towards our room. When we reached our room, the baby kicked a little. "Now, before we go hunting, i need you to check to see if i really am pregnant. Your a doctor. You SHOULD know..." I said

______________________________________

AN: Hey guys! Umm SURPRISE! I got writers block at the end and its late so i had to end it! and i figured it would be a good time to write, so yah! I uploaded! And if it wasnt for Alishai, it wouldnt have gotten uploaded today! SO THANK HER! I am trying really hard to start uploading once a week!! I LOVE ALL OF MY FANS AND ADIOS!