Chapter 5: Lost in my own words

AN: IM SUPER SUPER SORRY GUYS! IM BUSY BUSY BUSY! IM SO SORRY THAT I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IT IN WORDS! and finals are coming up...oh well, thats not a good excuse! I shall keep wirting(:

_____________________

Chapter 5: Lost in my own words

"ANNA GET YOU BUTT UP HERE!" I whinned.

"WHY??" She yelled back as she ran up to my room.

"because i want you-" I said as owen came and interupted us.

"HOLA CHICKAS!!!!!!" He yelled in our ears. Somebody had a rabid fox this morning...

"GET OUT!" Me and Anna yelled at once as Jasmine pulled him out the room with a 'sorry'

"i want you to help me pack, im not done packing" I said cheerfully

"whyyyy??" she whinned

"because we are MOVING tommorrow remeber? and tommorrow is only 5 HOURS AWAY!" I said snappily.

"fine...but Melanie, Jessie, and Sienna have to come along with Maria to help us!"

"NO! Maria is packing up the living room and kitchen remeber?"

"Of coursei remeber! MELANIE, JESSIE, SIENNA GET UP HERE!"

"KAY!" Jessie yelled.

As the others were coming, i went to go get some boxes to put my stuff in and sent Jasmine to go get a moving truck. Knowing that Alice will get rid of mostly everything anyways.

*2 hours later*

"MOVING TRUCK IS HERE!" I yelled up, "BRING THE BOXES DOWN!"

I went upstairs to get some boxes when i heard his car approach.It was Edward. I grabbed a couple of boxes and ran downstairs. When i ot into the living room, there he was, as beautiful and pale as ever. "Edward!" I whispered as i ran to him and pulled him into a tight embrace. Melanie walked by and picked up the boxes that were on the floor and moved them to the truck using her gift.

"Thanks Melanie!" I yelled

"No problem!" She yelled back.

"Well, are we all packed up here Miss Swan?" Edward asked

"Yup! Ready to go Edward?" I asked

"Just as ready as you are!" He teased back

"Ok, lets go" i laughed

We got in the car and sped away. It was only me and Edward in his shiny black volvo.  We were on our way to our new life. I broke the silence. "Why didnt you let me help build the house?"

Edward paused for a moment. "sheild me Annas listening"

"erm..okay?" I mumbled as i fumbled to sheild him

'sheilded' i said

'thanks bella' he responded

'so why?' i asked

'because we wanted it to be a surprise for you' he said

'I HATE SURPRISES EDWARD' i yelled at him

he cringed. 'chill Bella..its your birthday...remeber?'

oh crap. today IS september 13!

'really?' i smiled at the thought 'but remember the last birthday we had together? that wasnt very fun!'

'how do you remember that, bella? Carlise said that you loose most of your human memories when you get bitten.' Edward choked out.

'i just focused on my memories when i got bitten. and theorys are just that. theory's. no proof!' i stated.

I unsheilded him.

"Why did you unsheild me?" Edward asked, shocked

"Because. I could. I just could!" I played with him by giving him the cold shoulder.

I texted Anna, dont worry, im just playing with him and than im going to jump on him and mess up his car when we get to the house.

I waited for about 3 seconds and i got the response, ok haha, i can see his face. owen had a vision and we cant stop laughing. edward is gonna b PISSED OFF!

I started laughing so hard i was shaking the car. 

"BELLA! WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!" Edward yelled while trying to hold back a chuckle. "Wait a minute..." He reached for my phone. I threw it out the window.

"TOO LATE!" i yelled still laughing.

"why did you do that?" Edward asked.

"i dont wanna ruin the surprise Eddie boy!" i yelled.

"Your just as bad as Emmett" He muttered "Too bad, we are already here!" 

"WE ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!" I yelled. While i was jumping up and down, destroying his car, he ran over to my side and pulled me out, kicking and screaming, "PLAN B ANNA! PLAN B!" Anna came running over to my side,  than jessie drenched Edward with water while keeping me completly dry, and filling his car with water, thank i jumped on his car and smashed it to pieces.

"WHAT THE HELL BELLA?" He yelled while the whole family was howling with laughter. Even Carlisle and Esme were laughing.

"Because...you'll figure it out now or later." I said still howling. We all went inside while Edward tried to fix his car.

He came inside about 2 hours later AFTER we were done packing.

"finally.." i muttered. "i have the surprise ready for you!"

"what is it..are you going to smash my room to pieces too?" he hissed.

"no! Edward... i only did this because then you will only feel part of the pain i felt when you left me!" i said trying to comfort him.

"oh...im so sorry bella! i didnt mean to!" he started dry sobbing. Poor Edward. 

"SOMEONES GOT PMS!" Emmett yelled down.

"Maria, go have an arm wrestling match with Emmett" i asked her. "Hes gonna loose."

"Sounds good to me" Maria said

"Edward, its ok. I know you were just trying to protect me. Im going to go find Jasper stay here. Please!" I asked

"o-o-k-ok" he mumbled.

"JASPER GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW BEFORE I MAKE MARIA COME KICK YOUR BUTT TOO!" I yelled up. Jasper was down in seconds. 

"FIX EDWARD NOWW!" I commanded.

"Bella, chill out!" Jasper said softly while sending calming waves to me and Edward. In about 5 minutes we were fully calmed down. Me and Edward went up to our room to snuggle.

"Edward, im so sorry" I apoligized "Im taking you to get a new car after school if it makes you feel any better."

"apology accepted. Jasper was messing with us. Its a family tradition to have a huge prank war everytime we move somewhere new. I was surprised you actually pulled a prank..." He stated.

"Thank you." I said as i kissed his sweet lips. "Tonight is going to be a good night"

"I agree" Edward said