Chapter 3: School?

OMG IM SOOO SORRY GUYS! I HAVE BEEN SUPER SUPER SUPER BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF! AND THIS TIME OF THE YEAR IS REALLY HARD FOR MY FAMILY! BIRTHDAYS, DEATHS AND STUFF SO YEAH... HERES DA STORY(:  

___________________________________________________  

Bella's POV  

It was Monday. First day of school. Nobody was really looking forward to it. I groaned as a got off my bed. It was so soft! I walked over to my closet and put on my best outfit.a navy blue abercrombie long sleved shirt, super skinny skinny jeans, the cutest boots ever, a grey scarf, and my aeropostale school bag. I went to the bathroom to do my stuff. I was going to make myself look absolutley beautiful. I straightened my hair until it was absolutley straight. I put on my makeup, grabbed my bag and purse and headed downstairs. I checked my iPhone for the time. It was 6:15. Only 30 minutes before we had to be at school. "Guys, we gotta go to the school now, we gotta get there early, remeber??" I shouted. I heard mermers of yeahs, sures. and whatevers. We all headed to the cars and i got in my red corvette. I put the roof down and drove out of the garage. Jasmine and Owen were right behind me. Everyone else was in the Jeep. We got there at exactly 6:25. 5 minutes early. We parked in the student parking lot and walked around the school to the front of the school. I looked over at Anna and we nodded. it was time to go in. I took a deep breath and lead our group into the school. The office was pretty easy to find. It had the big words OFFICE on it. We walked in and i went to the front desks.  

"Hi! Me and my family are new here and we need our scedules and our lockers." Anna said.  

The lady behind the counter looked at us funny. "Last name please?"  

"Swan and Carters!"  

The lady handed us our scedules, IDs, and the rulebook and said, "you have to wear you school ID at all times or else you will get in trouble. i guess you have about 30 minutes to get you lockers organized and get to your first period class." We zoomed off laughing. It only took us 5 minutes to find our lockers.  

"OMG! your locker is by mine, Bella!" Anna said. We were the closest o each other in our family.  

"Mine is by yours, Anna" Melanie said  

"Im by Melanie!" Jessie said  

"Im by Jessie!" Maria said  

"Im way down here! Next to Maria!" Sienna said  

"Me and Owen are dowm here!" Jasmine said  

"I think we are all together!" I laughed  

"Hey guys, i have Math first period!" Maria said  

"i do too!" I said. I heard Jasmine, Owen, Maria, and Anna say.  

"We gotta go to class, Its 7:15!"  

We all seperated and went to class. We got to Math RM 1045 and knocked on the door.  

"Hello? How may i help you?" The teacher said. I could tell she was very nice.  

"Umm, we are new here, and we have you for math first period." I said  

"Oh! Okay thats nice! Come in! Come in! My name is Miss Jones!"  

"Where do you want us to sit??" Anna said  

"Anywheres fine! We dont have assigned seats in this class!" Miss Jones said.  

We all sat in the back and Miss Jones came and helped us set up our binders. The bell rang and everyone started coming in. I saw Edward come in and he sat next to me.  

"Hi love." Edward said "We didnt get to finish our conversation last night."  

"Your right, we didnt. Did you know we have been looking for you and your family for about 15 years? We gave up about 3 years ago. And than i meet you again in a supply store! How odd is that!?!?" I said  

"15 years? Wow, thats alot. My life has been misrible without you! I missed you so much! You have no idea!"  

"I think i do. I didnt get over you until about 10 years ago!" I laughed out  

"10 years huh? I didnt get over you until the day i saw you. Than i didnt have to get over you. i knew i had you back."  

"Class, we have a couple new students today" Miss Jones said "Can you please come up and introduce yourselves to the class?" We went up and introduced ourselves to the class.  

"Hi! Umm, im Anna and i live in a house with 8 teenagers!" Anna said  

"I'm Bella, and i am one of those teenagers" I said  

"I'm Jasmine and i'm 17" Jasmine said  

"I'm Owen and i like to play soccor" Owen said.  

"Heya! I'm Maria and i'm 16" Maria said  

"Thank you and i hope you have a fun year in Math!" Miss Jones said.  

We went back to our desks and sat down.  

"So, how old are you Bella??" Edward whispered, for Miss Jones has started teaching  

"I'm 18 so im not too old." I said  

"Well, thats one year older than me!"  

"No its not i got turned like a month after you left!"  

"I give up!"  

"Ok!" I chuckled.  

We talked until the bell rang.  

"What do you have next Bella?" Edward said  

"Umm Biolgy i think" I replied.  

"So do i. Whats ur locker number?"  

"1056"  

"K, ill be there in exactly 2 minutes."  

"Ok" i laughed "See ya there!"  

I walked to my locker and saw Edward following me.  

"Why are you following me?" I asked  

"You will see love, just keep walking." He replied  

"ugh!" i mumbled  

I got to my locker and he stopped too. To my surprise, he had the locker right next to mine.  

"You have the locker right next to me??" I asked surprised  

"Yup!"  

"Thats cool"  

We walked to Biology together. We talked through this class too. We ended up having all of our classes together! At lunch time my family sat with the cullens and the cullens came over to our house after school. Carsile and Esme seemed to like the idea that i was a vampire and my family was thrilled to finally meet the cullens. Little did they know, i WAS planning revenge, but it wouldnt be THAT bad... Only what they did to me >:)