Round One

Hey, guys. Lightingfoxy12 here and yeah, it's been a while, huh? Welcome back guys. I just wanna say to you guys, I am really grateful for the first story I ever did to have 4K reads! It's crazy! It really means a lot! I felt that I couldn't be able to do anymore cause I feel like my writing would be bad, but ever since I kept going, it got to over 300 then 500, 600 more and more, until 1k. That's amazing. Really thank you guys for enjoying that series and now it's time to do Sonic x RWBY Volume 3 cause in the first chapter, it took place after Volume 2. Well guys without further ado, let's do this!!!

In Green Hill zone:
Sonic was in Tails's lab relaxing.
Tails: Hey, Sonic.
Sonic: Yeah, Tails.
Tails: It's been a while since Team RWBY came here, remember?
Sonic: Yeah. It sure was fun.
Tails: Well, there may be a way to see them again.
Sonic: All right!
Tails: I made this portal specifically for Beacon Academy.
Sonic: Perfect! We can both go together!
Tails: Yeah. I have my invention with me to make a portal.
Tails presses the button as a portal opens.
Sonic: Ready to go to their world?!
Tails: Of course!
Sonic: Let's go!
Sonic and Tails both goes in the portal, as it disappears.
In RWBY's world:
Orange trees blooms as a familiar red hood girl was standing next to a grave in the mountains.
Ruby: Hey, mom. Sorry I haven't come by in a while. Things have been... Well, things have been pretty busy. Oh! Dad's here too. He's, you know... dad. He's still teaching at Signal, but he told me he's going to be going out on some mission soon. I think he misses adventuring with you. I miss you too. Haven't gotten kicked out of Beacon yet! So that's cool. I think being on a team with Yang helps. I keep her in line. That was a joke. She's actually a really great fighter, you can tell she's learned a lot from dad. Well so are Weiss and Blake. Oh! There're my teammates. Together, we form Team RWBY. And yes, before you ask, that does cause a lot of confusion... Anyways, uh, I made a bunch of new friends, and I met some... let's just say, odd teachers. I also met this hedgehog. I know it's weird, but it's true. To be honest, he's my boyfriend. He's so nice to talk to and me and him have in common a lot. There's also this one that is a fox. Yep, a fox. His name's Tails. He's a genius and likes to invent stuff. I hope that they come to Beacon soon. We've also stopped some bad guys too! I guess it's like that say, Like mother, like daughter. I still wonder why Orpington let me into the school early. But uh, I guess he'll tell me one day. You know how he is. It's funny, the more I got to know him, the more he starts sounding like uncle Qrow.
A dog barks as his name was Zwei and her father was waiting for Ruby.
Ruby: Oh! Looks like dad's back. I gotta go! He's dropping me off at Beacon for the tournament match before he goes on his next mission! Wish me luck!
Ruby puts her hoodie on her head, as she walks away. She then turns around looking at the grave of Summer Rose.
Ruby: It was good to talk.
Ruby walks back to her dad and Zwei.
In Beacon:
Sonic and Tails came from the portal, as they see a big tournament starting in Beacon.
Sonic: Tails, we're here!
Tails: Yeah. This place is huge.
Sonic: Let's go see!
Tails: Wait, S-S—
Before Tails could say anything else, Sonic grabs Tails and goes off to the tournament. As they got in they got to a open spot where they had a good view.
Tails: Look, Sonic! It's...
Sonic: It's them!
The audience cheered, as Team RWBY were fighting against another team.
Port: O-Ho! It seems we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?
Oobleck: Doctor. And yes, Peter, I think it's safe to say, this match may be one of the closest we've seen in the four and four round of the tournament!
Port: For those of you just now joining us, Welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament! Broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum!
Sonic: Whoa! This battle arena is sick isn't it, Tails?!
Tails: Yeah! It each has their own physic into it.
Port: If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.
Oobleck: The tournament is divided into three distinctive rounds. Teams, doubles, and singles. Age and school year are irrelevant. In this tournament, the only attribute being tested... is skill.
Port: Correct! The winners of this battle will elect two of their members to represent them in the doubles round. Followed by the winners of that round choosing one member to advance once again! The remaining combatants will then fight their way through the final bracket in the hope of achieving victory for their kingdom!
Oobleck: And yes, Peter, these certainly are some spectacular spectacles on which to spectate on. And I don't think anyone tuning in around the world is going to disagree with me on that.
Port: Ah, and why would they? Now, let's get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon, and Team ABRN Of Haven.
Sonic: Ooo! I'm excited!
Tails: Of course you are, Sonic.
The battle starts as Reese goes with her hover board. Reese throws her board at Blake, as she deflected it back. Blake jumps up in the air and goes for a slash,but Reese blocks it with her board. Reese gets back on the board going for Blake. As she was going to hit Blake, Blake made a ice clone, messing up Reese as Blake sends her up in the air. As Reese was in the air, her board change to a duel gun. As she goes to land on the ice, she hurts herself pretty hard.
Audience: Ooooo:
Blake was surprised by that.
Sonic: Man, that's gotta hurt.
Tails: Totally. Oh, look, it's Yang!