Heroes and Monsters

In the ship:
Sonic and Ruby were in the ship as they see a bunch of Griffons flying in the air.
Sonic: Woah! That's a lot!
Ruby: There's one coming!
The Griffon goes to stomp Sonic and Ruby, but they dodged it. Sonic shoots energy blast at the Griffon and Ruby hits it with her scythe. Sonic and Ruby runs towards it as they both clash their weapons into the Griffon as it disappears. Sonic and Ruby turns around seeing a girl in the ship.
Sonic: Who's that?
Ruby: Neo.
Neo takes out her umbrella and does her stance. Neo takes out her scroll and text Roman that Ruby and a blue creature was here.
Roman: Oh, you can not be serious.
Roman takes his scroll and walks up to the ship.

With Blake:
Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become my love? A coward?!
Blake: Why are you doing this?
Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution!
Adam steps on a person.
Adam: Consider this the spark.
As Adam was going to kill the person with his sword, Blake quickly steps in and blocks it.
Blake: I'm not running!
Adam: You will.
Adam kicks Blake to the floor as a Grimm was coming to attack her, but Adam shoots the Grimm.
Adam: But not, before you've suffered for your betrayal, my love.

With the students:
Tails, Weiss, and students were fighting against the Grimm, the robots, and a big mechs. Weiss goes for an attack, but she gets hit as she was blown back.
Tails, Neptune: Weiss!
Yatsuhashi holds off the punch from the mech, but it was too powerful as he was pushed back.
The mech turns around to Ren as he wasn't looking.
Nora: Look out!
Nora pushes Ren away as she gets hit.
Ren: Nora, no!
The other students were shooting the mech, but it didn't affect it.
Neptune: Uhh, this is bad.
Coco: Well, I guess now's a better time than any. Velvet!
Velvet: Really?
Coco: Just make them count.
Velvet walks up to the mechs.

Weiss: What are you doing? She's going to get hurt!
Coco: Just watch.
Velvet raises her right hand as the weapon turned into Ruby's weapon:
Tails: Huh?
The mech shoots Velvet, but she dodges it as she was in the air. Velvet spins down and attacks the mech. Velvet changes the weapon to Sonic's gloves as she shoots energy blast knocking them back. Velvet changes the weapon again to Weiss's weapon. The mech goes for a punch, but Velvet blocks it. Velvet jumps in the air and does a furry of attacks and changes her weapon to Yang's weapon and punches the mech. Velvet shoots grenades at the mech. The mech goes for another punch, but she ducks and changes her weapon to Blake's as she wraps the mech around and the mech falls on the floor. The other mech goes for attack, but she deflects it and attacks the head. Velvet changes the weapon again to Coco's weapon as she rapidly shoots at the mech. The mech goes for a punch, but Velvet jumps and changes the weapon to Sun's weapon and hits the arm. Velvet jumps again and changes the weapon to Nora's weapon and slams it on the head as the mech was unable to move. The other mech gets up as Velvet changes the weapon to Penny's weapon and cuts the legs as it was unable to stand. The swords circle each other as a big blast destroys the mech. Another mech runs in and punches Velvet as she was knocked back.
Coco: Velvet!
Coco takes out her Gatling gun and shoots at the mech as the others did too.
Tails: Weiss! Do it now!
Weiss: Huh?
Tails: You told me back in the fairgrounds that you were training on your summon. Do it! If you don't, their gonna get hurt!
Weiss's emotion changes as she runs towards the mech. As she was, a glyph was behind her as she gets to Velvet. As the Mech was about to hit them, the summon came as a sword and sliced the mech in half.
Tails: Weiss, you did it!
Weiss: Thanks, Tails.
Velvet takes a picture of Weiss as more mechs were coming.
Tails: More mechs?!
Sun: You have got to be kidding me!