Lessons Learned

In the Colosseum:
The map was changing into four different areas.
Port: Emerald and Mercury of Haven! Versus! Coco and Yatsuhashi of Beacon!
Velvet: Good luck you two!
The first sector was a forest with trees. The second sector was a steamy rock place. The third sector was a City and the fourth sector was the tall grass with one tree. Sonic
Coco: Hey... Love the outfit, kid.
Emerald: I'll try to not get blood on it.
Yatsuhashi: I can't promise you'll leave without a scratch.
Emerald: I won't be the one bleeding.
Coco: Oh, I like her!
Port: Three, two, one, begin!
The match starts as Emerald and Mercury goes behind the tall grass.

Coco changes her handbag into a Gatling gun as she shoots the tall grass.
Sonic: Whoa!
Tails: A Gatling gun?!
As she took off the tall grass, they weren't there.
Blake: Watch out!
They looked up at the sky as Mercury comes to kick Coco, but Yatsuhashi uses his Fulcrum to block it. Coco uses her gatling gun at Mercury, but he dodges it.
Sun: He's good!
Scarlet: Yeah, but where's the girl?
Mercury was fighting both of them as he kicks Yatsuhashi first. Coco fires her Gatling gun, but he dodges it. Mercury jumps up on Coco's gun and jumps off to kick both of them, but Yatsuhashi hits him with his fists. Mercury recovers as he goes behind and kicks her gun into Yatsuhashi's chest. Coco changes her gun into a handbag and goes for a hit, but he dodged it. Mercury kicks the air as air grenades were coming for them. Coco and Yatsuhashi dodges the grenades as Mercury break dance on the floor. As he was break dancing, air bullets were around him as he shoots it at them as a big smoke surrounds them. Mercury goes behind them and kicks rapidly at Coco. As Coco tries to get up, Emerald uses her chains and grabbed her to send her to the forest.
Yatsuhashi: Coco!
Mercury does a spin kick to Yatsuhashi as he grabs Mercury and throws him to the steamy area. As Mercury was on the floor, Yatsuhashi jumpsnin the air and goes for a powerful strike as Mercury blocks it with his feet making a big clash. Mercury and Yatsuhashi keeps fighting as Mercury kicks him to a steamy surface as steam pops up in his face.
Yatsuhashi: Ahhhhh!
Yatsuhashi gets dizzy as Mercury kicks him.
Coco gets dragged into the forest as her glasses broken.
Coco: I take it back... I don't like her.
Emerald shoots with her dual Revolvers as Coco barely dodges it. Coco uses her Gatling gun, but Emerald dodges it by going up in the trees. She suddenly disappeared as Coco was looking for her.
Coco: Damn!
Yatsuhashi: Coco!
Coco sees Yatsuhashi walking up to her.
Coco: Watch out! She's hiding in the trees!
Port: Oh, and with that final blow, Yatsuhashi is eliminated!
Coco: WHAT?!
Coco looks behind her as Yatsuhashi was gone. Coco slowly looks around looking for Emerald.
Coco: Damn.
Emerald slowly goes behind Coco and hits her with her Sickles as she flies up to Yatsuhashi.
Oobleck: And with an amazing upset, Emerald and Mercury are victorious!
Half of the crowds were booing and cheering.
Velvet: Coco...?
Yang: It was a good match.
Blake: Yeah. There not playing around.
Sonic: Something's going on?
Ruby: What do you mean?
Sonic: isn't it strange that what Coco saw wasn't Yatsuhashi?
Blake: What do you mean? I didn't see that.
Yang: Me neither.
Tails: I agree with Sonic.
Ruby: I don't know, but we'll think about that another time.
Sonic: Yeah. Anyway, where's Weiss?

With Weiss and Winter:
Weiss and Winter were sitting down in a table eating and drinking tea.
Weiss: You're... leaving?
Winter: Yes. I was merely needed to oversee the transport of additional unit ms to Vale. Our last shipment was lost to an ambush. It's fortunate those Paladins were still in the prototype stage. Otherwise, your team may not have fared so well. Weiss... You've done...well out here on your own. You should be proud. I'll be honest, it was quite amusing seeing father's face the day you left for Beacon.
Weiss: I can't wait to show him what I've learned.
Winter: Oh? And what do you think you've learned?
Weiss: What do you mean? I'm getting better and better with my glyphs. I've even started time dilation.
Winter: And what of your summoning?
Weiss: I... You know I can't.
Winter: Don't be ridiculous. Every Schnee has the ability to summon. We have for generations.
Weiss: I've tried! It's just... It's the one thing I'm having trouble with!
Winter: We Schnees are unique. Unlike many, our Semblance is hereditary. But that doesn't mean that it will come easily. Your Semblance is like a muscle. The more you practice with it, the stronger it will become. But if you only focus on one aspect of it... If you fail to test the limits of what you think is possible...
Winter brings out a summon as a ice Grimm appears.
Winter: Then you'll never truly grow.