Destiny

Hey guys. Just letting you know that I'm skipping an episode from 7 just to get to the story. Just letting you know. Anyway, let's get back to it!!!
In Team RWBY's dorm:
Ironwood: I'm sorry. But you've left us with no choice.
Yang: But he attacked me!
Sonic: Yeah, he did! Didn't you see it with your eyes?!
Ironwood: Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.
Sonic: You can't just trust footage! Me and the others know what we saw! After the battle was over, Yang was leaving the stage, but Mercury tried to attack her!
Tails: That's true!
Weiss: Yeah! Yang would never do that!
Ruby: Yeah!
Ironwood: You all seem like good students. And the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did. Under normal circumstances. But I believe, and hope this to be, nothing more than the result of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield, your judgement can become clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight is passed.
Yang: But I wasn't-
Ironwood: *Angrily* That's enough! The sad truth is... whether it was an accident, or an assault... it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that... you're disqualified.

Ironwood leaves the dorm and closes the door.
Yang: You guys believe me... right?
Sonic: Of course I do!
Tails: Me too!
Ruby: Duh!
Weiss: You're hotheaded, but not ruthless.
Yang: Blake?
Blake: I want to believe you.
Ruby: Huh?
Weiss: What's that supposed to mean?
Yang: Blake?
Sonic: Blake, you don't think you believe what they say, right?
Tails: Blake...
Weiss: How could you say something like that? Yang would never lie to us!
Blake: I had someone very dear to me change. It wasn't in an instant, it was gradual... Little choices that began to pile up. He told me not to worry. At first they were accidents... then it was self defense. Before long, even I began to think he was right. This is all just... very... familiar. But you're not him. And you've never done anything like this before. So... I want to trust you. I will trust you. But first, I need you to look me in the eyes and tell me he attacked you. I need you to promise me that you regret having to do what you did.
Yang: I saw him attack me. So I attacked back.
Blake: Okay. Thank you.
Yang: I think I'm gonna rest up.
Blake: We'll get out of your hair.
They all leaves the room except Yang as they closed the door.
Weiss: This is a mess.
Jaune opens the door.
Jaune: She doing okay?
The rest of Team JNPR were in.
Blake: She's doing the best she can.
Ruby: I hear Mercury and his team rushes back to Haven to be with his family. So, until they land, no one can really question him about what happened.
Ren: If there's anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.
Ruby: Alright then... if that's the case... Pyrrha?
Pyrrha: Hmm?
Ruby: You be sure to win one for Beacon, okay?
Weiss: It's what Yang would want.
Pyrrha: I'll do my best.
Sonic: (Something's not right with Pyrrha.)
Ruby: I'll be sure to watch tonight in case you're picked!
Sonic: Same here.
Blake: Sorry, but I think I've had enough fighting for one year.
Weiss: Ditto. Coffee?
Blake: Tea.
Sonic: Hey, Tails, you coming with us?
Tails: No, sorry. Ima stick this one out.
Sonic: Okay, Tails. See you guys later.
Jaune: See ya.
Sonic, Tails, and Team RWBY leaves.
Sonic: (I'll be sure to talk to Pyrrha.)

In Team JNPR's dorm:
Nora then talks loudly to Pyrrha.
Nora: You heard the lady! No more moping around! We gotta get your butt in shape for the big fight! It could be today! It could be tomorrow! It could be the most important fight of your entire life!
Pyrrha: Umm...
Ren: Nora's right. You can't let your concern for Yang hold you back. You need to focus. You'll be defending the honor of Beacon Academy.
Pyrrha: Of course. I-
Ren: This blend of herbs and vegetables is filled with nutrients vital to your body's well being.
Pyrrha: Oh... that's-
Ren: Please, there's no need to thank me.
Nora: Thank you?! Ugh, that looks like slime from a lakebed!
Ren: Algae contains numerous spectacular properties. See for yourself.
Ren gives Nora the drink.
Nora drinks the drink. As she drink it, Nora's face was green.
Nora: Ugh!
Nora gets into a garbage and vomits.
Nora: What is wrong with you?!
Ren: Me? You're the one that wasted perfectly good juice.
Nora: We're supposed to help Pyrrha, not poison her!
Ren: There was absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Nora: If it looks the same coming up as it does going down, then there's something wrong!
Jaune: Hey. How about we all get some fresh air?