Realization

Anyone x reader
Tw: Cheating mentioned
Hi. Read the authors note at the end.
———————————————————————

"You can't just continue to walk away from me!"

Nothing.

"Why do you do this?! Why can't you let me help you?"

Nothing

"Why don't you talk to me anymore? What have I done that is so wrong!"

"You want to know? Do you really? It's because I can't. I've hurt you and you don't even know it!"

I stopped.

"I know." I whispered.

"I've known what you did. I know you were drunk but I was hoping we could get past this! I thought you would tell me so I waited! I FUCKING WAITED! Now you just tell me? It's been 2 weeks. I've tried. I really have to get you to open up to me since we started dating and I was hoping we could get past this. I really was." I sniffled.

"I wanted to."

"But you didn't. You know what I've learned?" I chuckled just a bit.

Silence.

"It is so hard to love you."

———————————————————————
Hi. I know I said I would never update again but, I might do one shots. I can make small things but I can't do imagines anymore. But I'll still take requests and if you give me enough I can possibly make an imagine. I'm honestly just trying to keep you all happy. I know how upset I can be when a book I enjoyed ended but I don't think you actually enjoy but for the few who do this is for you. I will probably not update really unless I get requests or I really feel like writing a small one shot.