Cutie Pie

~Tanner~

HI! This is a bit short and I'm sorry for that but there will be a part two at some point! Feel free to real the authors note at the end! Enjoy!
———————————————————————

~No POV~

She pulled up her knee high socks. Trying something new. Slipped on her pastel pink sneakers and made sure she was ready.

Her style was something else. Some days it was the same, but others it was totally something new. Some people hated it, but some couldn't wait for her to walk through those doors to see what today held.

Her mood sometimes took part in her outfit. She was usually grunge. Her attitude fit that and she fell in love with the style. But she didn't want that today. She wanted to spice things up and surprise people.

Her attitude the same as ever. Snappy and aggressive, but she could be sweet and was actually quite nice if you knew her.

She hopped in her car. A nice black and sleek Jeep. She checked everything one last time before starting up the car and pulling out of her driveway since her best friend already left.

Blasting music she was rocking it to music that didn't fit her aesthetic today at all. Grunge rock and rap played through the speakers of the windowless car at almost full volume. Getting looks from random strangers she made sure to stick her tongue out and give them a good look at her middle finger before the light turned green. She speed out and pulled into the school parking lot. She checked her hair that she pulled into two nice pigtails and got out the car. Smoothing our her skirt and dicing the chain and belt that were apart of the outfit. Fixing the French tuck that is her shirt she grabs her bag, applies lig gloss, and locks her car heading into the school.

'A little late but that's whatever when you're a bad bitch.'

She entered the school as normal as ever. No one was out since classes already started. She walked to the office and swore she saw someone walk by.

'Who's skipping at this hour?'

No one in this school ever skips. Except for Y/N and her friends.

Ignoring the shadow she saw she walked straight into the office, got a late pass, and headed to her locker so she could go to first period.

"Hey Y/N." A simple voice said but she immediately knew whose mouth it came out of.

"Fuck off Josh. I'm not interested. Never have been and never will." She simply stared, shut her locker, and flipped him off before sashaying away from making sure she gave him a good show of her swaying ass that he'll never get.

She found her first period sliding her way into the classroom.

"Miss L/N you're late. Again." Her teacher drones.

"Yes I am. Sorry Mr. West." She smiles.

"Whatever just take your seat and start your assignment." He states.

She sits down next to a guy named Tanner.

"Hey cutie" Tanner asks.

"What Malmedal?" She shoots back.

"Ok damn. Spicy today just like the outfit. Anyways what's up with it?" He spits.

"Just something new I wanted try. Why you feeling it MalMedal?" She fake flirts.

"Maybe. You got some style girly. You should let me take you out some time." He whispers.

"Ah just like Josh are we? Never in a million years Maldmedal." And just like that the bell rang. She grabbed her stuff and swayed out the doorway.

———————————————————————

HI! SORRY THIS IS SHORT BUT THERE WILL BE A PART TsO I JUST WANT TO PUT THIS OUT THERE! IM SLOWLY GAINING IDEAS AND COMING BACK! YAY! FEEL FREE TO REQUEST THO AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!