Twerking Skills

Adam
So this is more of a one shot cause I don't know how to turn this into an imagine, but enjoy. Also the song I used has some language in it but if u don't mind then good for u but I think it's a good song.
———————————————————————————

~Y/N POV~

Adam was out shopping so I decided I would do some cleaning and cook before he got home.

I started upstairs vacuuming, wiping down counters, and anything else that needed to be cleaned. I walked into Adam's office to find a Bluetooth speaker sitting on his desk. Maybe some music would make this go a lot faster. I grab the speaker and turn it on while waiting to connect my phone. Once I finally got connected I turned on one of my playlists and made sure it was all the way up before continuing to clean.

~Time Skip To Being Done Cleaning~

I was done cleaning and started up on dinner. Then my favorite song came on and I had to turn it up as much as possible. Uno by Ambjaay. (Play the song if you want but it's not gonna match up). I started dancing in the kitchen as dinner cooked.

Uno, dos, no tres, she a thot though
We got bitches shaking ass in the lot though

I was having so much fun being stupid in the kitchen to the point I even started twerking for fun

~Adam POV~

I pulled into our driveway and headed inside with bags on my arms. I open the door to hear music blasting. I walk towards the sound and place the bags on the dining room table to see Y/N dancing and twerking in the kitchen. I stare at her for a minute before I start laughing. She stands and whips her head around at me. "How long were you there for?" She asks. I shake my head and laugh. "About two minutes. You've got some good twerking skills there." I respond. She chuckles out a "thanks". "Dinner is almost done, but in the meantime, come dance with me!" She smiles and grabs my hand. She knows I don't dance but who cares honestly. The song changed and we danced wildly.
———————————————————————————

Wassup my dudes. I hope you enjoyed this even though it was short and a little cringe. Some of y'all are probably wondering what the hell was that song I chose. It's a good song and to probably make a little more sense to some of y'all, even though I don't understand how me telling you this would make the song choice make more sense, I'm black. So yeah if that gives you a good explanation cool. I chose it cause it's a good song not cause I'm black and listen to only that type of music. Sooo yeah. Hope you enjoyed, byeee