the start of a friendship

Hizashi pov

I practically skipped my way to school o wa as so happy! I couldn't wait to tell nemuri! But a thought ran in my head that made me loose that happiness.

'I forgot about his school! What if hes being bullied! Or abused! Or-or mabey hes hurting himself! Oh god what do I do?!'

  I was about in tears at the thought, I mean that beautiful face! Who could ever want to hurt an angel! Demons that's who, and this world is full of them! I cant let that happen!

I'll just have to protect him! Atleast untill I grow up, and can keep him tk myself at our home! I was drooling at the thought!

Me coming home, and he is waiting for me! Soft and smiling, so happy to see me! Welcoming me home with a kiss! And I'll hug him and never let go! And I'll kill anyone who hurts him! Wait....what!?

I dont wanna kill anyone! Do I? No! I just want to keep him safe, and if someone hurts him...I'll just RIP of thier hands! And take out there intestines! Till there begging for death!

Ok mabey there is a bit of a problem there, But I cant find it in me to care.

As I was losing in my head I didnt notice someone running towards me. And you guessed it it was nemuri.

_________________________________________

Words-237