we will meet again.

Today has to be one of the worst, It started by me waking up late. Then, I'm late for school. My parent punished me for "skipping"

God how can this day get any worse, I have to go to school coverd in bandeges, so no one suspects anything. Just to get more bandeges for the Jackasses I call classmates.

To make matters worse its fucking raining.. great.. just great.

--------------------------------------------------------------

  I am currently sitting on a bench waiting for kayama, I was holding my umbrella since it was raining.  

I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings, untill I heard someone whisper a soft 'fuck'

I turned to my right to whiteness someone trip into a puddle. Me not wanting to be an asshole went up to go help them.

"Hey are you ok? That was a nasty fall."  I spoke with a grin, untill they looked at me, And god it was an angel.

They had raven hair a little lower than their shoulders, Wide dark purple eyes that seemed to carry the world.

I couldn't believe it! My face was heating up, and my eyes grow wide. I...I feel something! I cant believe it! But, what is this feeling and why am I just-

"Uhh hello? Are you ok?" The angel spoke.

It sounded just like honey, I could never get tired of hearing it.

" oh-oh yeah I'm f-fine, but are you ok your soked!"

  " oh yeah I'm fine,I need to watch were I'm going."

After the said that I realized, they were coverd in bandeges! Who did it! Who hurt them! I'll make them pa-

WAIT WHAT, Ok ok calm down what the fuck is happening here. T-they must be it! Their the one!

" anyway on a different note, hi I'm hizashi yamada! What's  your name?"

"Oh my name is shouta aizawa... nice to meet you."

So that's his name, fitting a beautiful name for a beautiful boy. This is just so perfect!

" nice to meet you to! So were you headed?"

"School."

Duh

" oh yeah I should have guessed that sorry, but what school do you go to?"

"Mugami ward.. what about you?"

Oh no he's going to that school? That school is known for its favouritism, and by the looks of it he's not one of him.

That is unexceptional he deserves so much better, oh shit he's been waiting for an answer.

"I go to shikize mukuma!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

  Ah so a rich kid, Great. But, looking at him reminds me of someone but I don't know who..

  But he is cute.. like really cute, so why is he talking to me? Oh wait that's right I fell into a puddle. Well at least he's nice I guess.

"Sorry to cut this short but i need to head to school, and I'm sure you do to." I whisperd.

When I said that he looks disappointed. But, that might be me just seeing things.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shit he's right. But, I dont want him to leave. What if he gets hurt! What if he gets killed? It's to dangerous.... no no I cant seem wierd he'll hate me.

I know I'll ask for his number!

" yeah your right, but before you go can I get your number?"

Please please please please please

"Oh um yeah sure."

YES

I watched eagerly as he wrote his number down, Me doing the same thing.

" here" we swapped the papers .

" I'll see you around yamada."

"Yeah see ya!"

............. omg I-I found him! I cant wait to tell kayama! Wait.. I forgot to ask about the bandeges! Dumbass. Oh well ill ask him next Time, cause I know there will be a next time. I'll make sure of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Words - 620