why are you so nice to me?

That meeting with the boy, left me in a really good mood. That was untill I got to the hell hole.

"Look at the villan!"

"I heard he can take someones quirk away completely!"

"I head you have to beg him to bring it back!"

" that's so scary, no wonder he has no friends."

'Sigh' here we go again. I walk into my classroom, walking to the seat in the back. When the teacher walks in, looking a little more happier than usual.

"Goodmorning everyone! I have a announcement! We have a new student joining us today!" The she devil chirped.

I heard soft whispers, of 'a new student? This late? It's the last year!"

I wasnt really paying attention, not untill he walked in. And holly....... he is really cute.

I shake my head, get those thoughts out  of your head. Your the loser, who would like me? Especially someone like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------
                    Toshinoris pov

  I'm so excited!! I got a new quirk from nana! She suggested I transfer schools, which didn't really bother me or my mom. We're ganna move anyway, do to the bullying of me being quirkless.

I looked around the room, untill my eyes landed on a boy in the back. He looks so sad, what happend.

"Please introduce yourself."

Ah

"Hello my name is toshinori yagi! It's nice to meet all of you" I said with a smile.

I was instantly bombarded with a lot of questions, when the teacher tamed it a student asked,

"what's your quirk?!"

"Well my quirk is, strength alliteration. I am super strong! That way I can protect everyone!!"

"WAHHH SOO COOOL!!!!!!!"

I blushed at the complaint, but my eyes trailed to the boy in the back. He is soo cute!

"Ok toshinori go find a seat!" The teacher exclaimed.

There were two seats open the one in front of the boy, and one in the front. I started walking towards the back, people whispering as I go.

"Hi! I'm toshinori yagi! Nice to meet you what's your name!"

"ah I'm shota aizawa..nice to meet you.."

He looks so nervous, but he's super cute! --------------------------------------------------------------

Words- 360