1.0 Where it all started

{That's Min Woo ^^}

"Yah! Palli! Let's go. " I hurried my brothers.

"Aish, jinjja. You boys are slow, I swear. "

"Well sorry. " Woojin said sarcastically. I just rolled my eyes. We got there in time for the train to arrive. We got inside and Jimin tried to put my luggage up. Keyword:tried He's small. Kidding, with the help of Woojin, they got it up and sat together.

"Mean. " I mumbled under my breath. I looked around for a seat and saw a girl sitting on her own. I went and patted her shoulders. She looked at me and smiled, in which I returned.

"Can I sit here? " I asked with a smile.

"Ne. " I sat down and took my phone out, and took my headphones off then pugging them in to listen to my playlist. I decided to be nice and turned to the girl beside me.

"Hey, do you want to listen? " I asked the girl, getting her attention.

"Is it ok? "

"Of course! Here. " I gave her one of the buds then told her to play any song. As she did, I introduced myself.

"I'm Min Woo. What's your name? "

"I'm Eun Mi. "

"So, where are you heading? "

"Busan. I'm going there to visit my older brother. "

"Ahh. Me and my older brothers are going to Busan too, but to visit our parents. " I replied, pointing to my two brothers a few seats ahead of us. She just nodded and took out a sketchbook and started drawing. I looked over to watch her as she drew a boy.

"You're drawings nice. May I ask who that is? " I asked her.

"It's my brother. " I nodded and let her continue the drawing. We were only interrupted by people screaming and running, saying "Run! Go, hurry! " or "Get away now! Run! ".

"Min Woo, go with them, I'm gonna check out what that is. " I heard Jimin say.

"Eun Mi, come one, you're coming with me. " I grabbed her and ran after thise people. What is going on? I questioned myself. We then heard more screaming and a lot of people were shouting. We got to a cabin where everyone was really calm, and it seemed like everyone else was stopping there too. As everyone piled into the room, I looked for my brothers while still holding Eun Mi. I saw near the front.

"Jimin oppa! Woojin oppa! " I called for them. They looked at us and called us over.

"This is Eun Mi, what's going on? " I asked. I let go of Eun Mi at the same time.

"Crazy... people... Zombies... " Jimin said between breathes.

"It's The Walking Dead. " Woojin said, with his eyes sparkling.

"Woojin! Shut it! Know what? Just call mom and dad. " I said, clearly having enough with these two.

"Eun Mi, you should call your brother too. " She nodded and took her phone out. This is gonna be a rough journey...

Hello! Your author here! This is Min Woo's shirt background story and why she was in the train and how she knew Eun Mi. I'll put the next part(that infected military) up in a few days, kinda have writer's block on Train to Busan but a lot of ideas for PotC since I've been running on a marathon on that for a few days now and still rewatching it 😅 I'm making a story of that too, so, keep an eye out for it. Thank you all for the reads and being patient with your author! Enjoy your day/night!