Chapter 1

[That's how Joo-Hee looks like^^]

{So... Uh... Since we only know Yongguk's name, I'm gonna use random names for the other baseball players}

"Ahh. They're gonna be so surprised. " Jin-Hee commented.

"I can't believe your taking me too! Your the best sister ever! " Her little sister, Joo-Hee, exclaimed.

"Of course! Plus, your the team's number 1 fan! " Jin-Hee said as she hugged her sister, "now come on! We can't miss the train! " The girls went in the train, going on the opposite side of the entrance the team went in.

As the girls saw the boys seated, Jin-Hee surprised the boys first.

"Oh! You're here too? " Jinyoung said.

"Of course! I'm your cheerleader! And! I brought a special someone with me! "

"Who is it? " Daehyung asked. Jin-Hee waved at her sister to come. Joo-Hee jogged to her sister's back then peeked out, yelling, "HI!!! "

"Joo-Hee!! " Nam-Soo yelled.

"Wah. Don't you have school? " Im-Jin asked.

"So you don't want me to come? " She replied, faking to be sad. Her sister caught up.

"Yahh. She made an effort to be here y'know. "

"I didn't mean it that way. Like, what about your school? Don't you have a test? " He explained.

"Yea, but I got suspended. " Joo-Hee said winking. Jin-Hee sat beside Yongguk.

"Joo-Hee ah! Come sit here! " Joo-Hee heard Jungseok call her. She sat beside him and they looked over to Jin-Hee.

"If I told you I liked you, "she started, oh god, "just thank me for it. " They all started chanting "Answer Her! ". Joo-Hee saw Yongguk adjust his cap, so it's slightly covering his face and he sinked down on his seat. She laughed at him with the others following after.

When the train started moving and they all calmed down and Jungseok started to talk to Joo-Hee.

(JOO-HEE'S POV)

"So how'd you get suspened? " He asked,

"I got in a fight with HyuMin. "

"Again? "

"Yup! Atleast I don't need to worry about the test. "

"Wha-Yah! Your gonna fail y'know that! "

"Meh. Atleast I know I'm smarter than you. "

"You-Come here! " He said, tickling me.

"Oppa! Oppa! I'm sorry-Hahaha! " I begged but he never listened. He kept tickling me until we heard someone choking. Jungseok oppa stopped tickling me and looked at it. I followed his gaze and saw a girl with short hair, striped shirt and denim shorts behind an attendant, looking like she was doing something to her neck. They fell in the middle of the cabin and the girl on the attendant snapped her head up and roared. We all started to panic. Jin-Hee unnie looked at me and looked back,while the zombie-like girl, I'll call her Infected, jumped on-Holy crap!

"Gung-So oppa! " I shouted. I stood up wanting to go to him when Yongguk oppa ran to him, taking his cap and shouting "Holy Crap. "

Jin-Hee pulled me to her and we tried running away while the others were using their bats to battle them. I saw more baseball players get infected.

"Oppa! " I cried.

"Go! Now! Run!! " Im-Jin oppa told us before an infected attacked him. Jin-Hee unnie grabbed onto me and we started running away. I saw a bat and grabbed onto it then running back with my sister.

We got to another cabin with the other passengers. I looked around and only saw Jin-Hee unnie, Yongguk oppa, Jungseok oppa and Daehyun oppa. I tried to hold back my tears, seeing that barely anyone from the team survived. I felt someone side hug me. I looked up and saw my sister. She gave me a small smile. I hugged her back but still holding back my tears. I then heard everyone screaming "Close the door! " or "Shut it! ". I tunred around and saw a man in a suit trying to close the door. He saw something above it, grabbed it, paused for a while then litterally shut the door infront of a woman. She looked pregnant. She started slamming onto the door telling him to open the door. I shut my eyes and covered my ears, not wanting to see anymore.

That is, until I felt someone push me down. I opened my eyes and uncovered my ears, seeing that my sister was the one who did it.

"Call eomma. I'll call appa. " She said. I nodded and took my phone. I dialed eomma but it went straight to voice mail. I tried again and again but no answer. I gave up and looked at my sister.

"No answer from eomma too? " I just nodded, taking in at the end of the sentence, when she said 'too' that appa also didn't answer her. What is happening?