Chapter 5

We were all shouting at them to hurry up. When they caught up, me and Min Woo's friend helped Su-an up. Then Jin-Hee unnie and Min Woo helped Sung-Kyung up. Yongguk and one of the other boys helped the woman who was with us. When the remaining three boys got on the train, the infected started to grab hold of the train. I never even realized there were that many in the train station. Seok-Woo tried to kick them off, which kinda worked.

I grabbed my gun and started to kill the ones who were running on top of the other infecteds. I ran out of bullets and Seok-Woo was finally able to make them let go.

When Seok-Woo opened the door to the control room, the suit-man was there. How is he still alive?! He signalled for us to get inside. I was the last one. Before I went in, I untied my hoodie and grabbed into Seok-Woo and pushed him in. I closed the door and tied the hoodie on the handle.

"Yah! Joo-Hee ah! " Jin-Hee shouted as she slammed her hands on the door.

"Joo-Hee! " Yongguk oppa called. I ignored their calls and started talking to the suit-man.

"Yah. Can you hear me? "

"Please. I'm scared. Help me. "

"Don't worry. I will, but first, please tell me your name. "

"Yongsuk. Now please, bring me to my mom. She's waiting for me. Please... " He pleaded. I almost felt bad, but he still did a lot of hurtful things.

"Well, Yongsuk, I'm sorry but you are infected. " He started saying no while looking at his hands. He then shot his head up and attacked me.

"JOO-HEE AH" I heard both Yongguk oppa and Jin-Hee unnie shout. I kicked him off of me but he came back. I used my gun and hit his head. I then pushed him against the fence on the train but he flipped us over, now he was on top of me. I put my gun in his mouth and made him bite that. I looked back at the door and saw all of them struggling at the door. I brought Yongsuk to the back of the train, where there was no fences. The moment I heard the door slam open, I had kicked Yongsuk off but since I was at the edge with him, I had tripped, making me lose my balance and falling off. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact of me falling when I felt an arm hold my waist and pull me back.

I opened my eyes and saw Yongguk oppa, who had Jin-Hee unnie behind him. Then next thing I knew, I had a Yongguk and a Jin-Hee scolding me.

"Yah! She need time to breathe. She just faught off an infected on her own. " I heard Sang-Hwa say. We then came to a tunnel and the train had stopped. We all got down and started walking to the tunnel. An infected's hand move and we all flinched.

"Reflex? " One of the boys with Min Woo half said and half asked.

"Maybe... " The other said. We got inside the tunnel and I saw Seok-Woo whisper something to Su-an. They faught for a bit but my guess was that Su-an gave up and started singing.

"Proudly swept the rain by the cliffs
As it glided through the trees" She started,
"Aloha'oe
We'll meet again as soon as the flowers bloom
Aloha'oe
Aloha'oe
Until we meet again"

And just like that, we were saved.

Or were we?