Chapter 3

We charged against the the infected. Sang-Hwa grabbed hold of the 2 chairs beside him and kicked the first infected. He continued to fight more while us at the back got ready to fight. Min Woo swung the bat at the infecteds on the left, with me doing the same to the other infecteds on the same side, while the other two boys fought with the ones on the right.

Seok-Woo saw Sang-Hwa having trouble with the ones on front. He went to help him but they kept om being pushed back. I ran and took the gun from it's hidden place under my shirt and started hitting the heads of the infected. We were able to fight them off but one came charging at Sang-Hwa. He grabbed it and hit it against the roof of the train.

I was attacked by infected on both sides. I used the bat for the one on the left and the gun aimed at the head of the one on the right. My finger slipped and pulled the trigger. It made a not too loud but loud enough to shock everyone. Well,atleast I now know it has a load. The infected fell down and I realized something.

"The core! " I shouted, still trying to fend of the one on the left.

"What?! " Seok-Woo replied.

"Try! Aiming! For! Their! Head! " I said, finally being able to smash the infected's head. They looked at each other and started aiming for the heads, which kinda worked. There were some that wasn't too damaged so they were still attacking, but it was only 2 and me and Yongguk oppa were able to fend them off and get to the next cabin.

When I ran in, after Yongguk oppa, I noticed on top of the next door said "Cabin 11" I froze. It was the cabin we were in with the other players. I guess Yongguk oppa never noticed and ran in, but froze after he saw who it was. I was expecting it, but seeing them again made my heart break. Im-Jin oppa, Nam-soo oppa, Hotaek oppa, JunSu oppa, Jae So oppa, Kimiul oppa and the coach, Gung So oppa. I was still by the door, behind the others.

"Move. Sang-Hwa said, pushing Yongguk oppa back. Following after him was Seok-Woo and Min Woo. I finnaly found my strength and went beside Yongguk oppa. I grabbed on his sleeve and looked up at him. He looked down at me and put his free hand on my cheek.

"Don't cry. Stay here, I'll come get you when it's clear, ok? " I never knew I was crying until he said it. I nodded and watched him get infront of me. When we looked at the group, the infected had the upper hand. They were on top of the others. Min Woo had dropped her bat, so she was only using her hands to stop the infected.

Yongguk oppa was trying to gain his confidence and his our friends. When he was about to attack, the train went through a tunnel and the infected stopped attacking. Just then, a bag of baseballs fell and it attracted the infected away from them and close to me. I ran to a side chair and traveled over it to the group. We got to the next intersection and finally away from them. I had a hand over my mouth to stop myself from bursting into tears. I took deep breaths and and gained my composure again. I got in first along with Sang-Hwa and the others were still out there. The train pasted the tunnel and the three ran in, with the team following after them. Sang-Hwa managed to close the door before they got in.

"Weaknesses. " I blurted out. They all gave me a look saying "The hell you talking about kid? " I rolled my eyes and continued,

"The core is the head, they're dead once their head, or brains, are damaged, and from that, " I said, pointing back to the door where we entered, "It means that they can't see like us, in the dark. They are also attracted to sound, like when the balls dropped. " They all nodded and Seok-Woo spoke up,

"Give me your phone. " He said, directing the message to Sang-Hwa.

"Wae? "

"Just give it to me. " Sang-Hwa rolled his eyes and gave him his phone. He did something and kept it.

"Alright. We'll go in at the next tunnel. " We nodded and rested for a while. When the train past the next tunnel, we took action, quietly. We tried to quietly pass by. When we got far enough, the boys hid in between chairs while me and Min Woo hid on top of the couches. I was on the chair where Yongguk oppa hid. Behind us were Sang-Hwa and across from him was Seok-Woo.

Seok-Woo slid Sang-Hwa's phone to the opposite of where we're going and called it with his phone. When Sang-Hwa's phone rang, it attracted the infected and we were able to make it to the next cabin, where the others were. Sang-Hwa slowly knocked and the door opened a bit. When they saw us, they opened it a bit wider. I saw Sung-Kyung, Su-an, an old lady, the homeless man, another girl-around Min Woo's age probably-and a girl in a stained white dress. The two oldest had their reunion while me and Min Woo did some signals.

I nudged her arm and nodded my head towards the shelves. She got what I was saying and nodded. We both smirked and soon the train lasted the tunnel. The three boys made it inside the other washroom while I pushed Min Woo into the opposite side of me and we both climbed up into the shelves. I took my phone and texted Yongguk oppa, saying that we were both fine,

JooJewel
Oppa, if you're wondering, gwaenchana, so is Min Woo.

Gukkie oppa
Good. We're figuring out a plan right now. Just wait.

JooJewel
Nae oppa.

I put my phone back and turned to Min Woo. I signalled her that they were working on a plan. She nodded and we waited. When the next tunnel came, the boys went out and got the others out too.

"What do we do now? " Sang-Hwa asked.

"Up here! " I whisper-shouted. They looked at each other and nodded. Welp, atleast we'll get through.