The Andersen Tribe (CLOSED)

Small description: With the recent death of there mother and their father being incarcerated it's up to Melani & Meiko, to play the parents to not only themselves but also to their siblings.

21 year old Meiko Andersen is already a father to 3 year Gabriella Andersen and he has a son on the way. Melani still being 17 years old is already juggling enough going through high school  and complicated relationships/friendships. Can the two oldest siblings of the Andersen bunch really pull themselves together and take on the job there mother has left them and there father never had?

Okay so there will be THREE APPLICATIONS.

Andersen sibling application

Love interest application

Your application (if you want to be like a close friend of the family, want to be Melani or Mekio's best friend. You can be a cousin, god sister or brother, doesn't matter.)

If you choose to be an Andersen sibling then you only have to fill out that application, but if you want to have a love interest than you have to fill out the sibling application & the love interest application. If you want to be someone's best friend/cousin/ god sister/ etc...... than you fill out your application. You can also have a love interest so feel free to fill out that application as well.

The regular application is the last application along with some questions I need answered. Feel free to fill out more than one application.

Andersen Siblings Application (optional, one comment please & if the comment is to long then just reply to the comment with the other information)
Full Name: (Last name Andersen)
Faceclaim: (please make them look around the age you choose)
Nickname:
Age: (17 & below)
Personality: (Beware that I might change this)
Are you closer to Melani or Meiko: (Meiko is the eldest son and Melani is the eldest daughter)
What role do you play in the family?
Background: (Like talk about your childhood with your family.)
Are you one of the good siblings or the bad siblings:
Relationship status:
If you are in a relationship have your siblings met him/her yet?:
If you chose yes to the question above then tell me how'd your siblings reacted to meeting your partner:
Provide two flaws about yourself:
Grade:
Straight A student, Average student, or School ain't for you:
Hobbies: (Basically what do you like to do for fun?)
Were you close to your mother?:
If Melani or Meiko we're to talk about growing up with you, what would they say?:
Illness or disability: (optional)
Information you think I may need?:

Love interest Application (optional, one comment please if the comment is to long then reply back to the comment with the rest of the information.)
Full Name:
Faceclaim: (please make them look around the age you choose, kingcombs is taken, iamtylerp is taken)
Age:
Personality:
Background:
Grade:
Straight A student, Average Student, Or School ain't for you?:
Relationship status:
Provide 2 flaws about yourself:
Information you think I made need?:

Your Application (one comment please, if the comment says it's to long then reply back to the comment with the rest of the information.)
Full name:
Age:
Faceclaim: (someone around the age you provided)
What are you to the Andersen's: (You can say friend of family, god sister, Meiko or Melani best friend, cousin, etc....)
Personality: (be descriptive)
Background: (please be descriptive)
Grade: (if there in school)
Relationship status:
Information you think I may need?:

Questions I need answered
If you are in a relationship what is your relationship like?
Choose a side West side, East side, South side, or North side:

Must tag at least 3 people. (Greater chance of you getting casted)
PoeticallyKiy
__mummy__
CAPTUREKUWONU
anonymousssss__
cheetahgirllaya
VayaBabyy
yellowprincessa