Skip this one & go to the next One

Hi guys🙂💟 It's Lexii (🌻BunnyBoo🌻) back with another cast call, highly recommend you listen to the song ^^ while filling out the application, it'll put you in the mood. I love the name BunnyBoo🌻That's what imma start going by now. Bunny mf Boo Bitch😭😭😭💟lmaoooo. Nah but fr, check this out.

Description: 4 Girls, 4 lives, the same apartment building. The girls have been in the same highschool since there freshman year. Never seen each other, never talked to each other, and never noticed each other. There from completely different social groups and they have completely different personalities. It is now the girls senior year and each girl is dealing with a struggle, they can't talk about with anyone. Each girl feels as if they're alone in this cold streets of New Orleans.

One day each of the girls made there way onto the roof of there apartment building, at the exact same time.

Just a short description, this ain't it but in order for me to complete the description I need my girls🥺🥺❤. The entire book will be based off of the song Euphoria by Destiny Rogers.

🌻Applications🌻

1. FULL NAME ?
2. NICKNAME ? (Make it interesting. Ex. BabyDoll, Barbie, Bloom, Star, Crybaby etc......)
3. AGE

4. FACECLAIM ?(Make sure they look around the age you chose.)
5. PERSONALITY ? (Very descriptive, remember each girl has to have a different personality so think outside of the box......)
6. LABEL ? (Ex. The Nerd, The Brat, The Bitch, The Pretty One, The Hoe, The Quiet One, The Bad Bitch, The Dumbass, The Jokster, The Bad Girl is taken, The Bad Bitch etc......)

7. YOUR SOCIAL GROUP AT THE HIGH SCHOOL ? (Ex. The popular girls, the jocks, the nerds, the freaks, the newbies, the wanna be's etc......)
8. YOUR STRUGGLE ? (Something that's going on in your house hold, that you can't speak about. Y'all know what a struggle is. If you need help then say "Author choose.")
9. BACKGROUND ?

10. PARENTS NAME & FACECLAIM IF YOU HAVE THEM.
11. SIBLINGS NAME & FACECLAIM IF YOU HAVE THEM.

12. HOBBIES ? (What do you like to do)
LIKES & DISLIKES
13. YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER & SINGER ?
14. FAVORITE COLOR ?
15. RACE ? (Ex. Black, White, if you mixed what you mixed with etc....)

🌻LOVE INTEREST APPLICATION🌻

FULL NAME ?
NICKNAME ? (His/Her can be simple)
AGE
FACECLAIM ? (Give two)

BACKGROUND ? (Be aware that I might change it, if I have something better for him/her)
PERSONALITY ? (Also might change his/her personality if I don't like it. Because every nigga can not be mean.)
RELATIONSHIP ? (Ex. Single, Crushing, Together, or are y'all living y'all best life?)

IF HE'S IN SCHOOL WHAT GRADE IS HE IN ? & WHAT SOCIAL GROUP IS HE IN ?
IF HE'S NOT IN SCHOOL THEN WHAT IS HIS JOB ?(I will only allow one girl to have a Kingpin as a boyfriend but make sure you also put another occupation just in case I don't choose yo man to be a Kingpin)

🌻Questions I need answered🌻

1. IF YOUR CRUSHING ON YOUR LI TELL ME HOW YOU WANT Y'ALL TO FORM A RELATIONSHIP.
2. IF YOUR IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR LOVE INTEREST TELL ME HOW Y'ALL GOT TOGETHER.

Tags 2-3
__mummy__
amikeyswifey
Penny-Marie
PoeticallyKiy
QveenR2k19
saweetieszn
TheQueen_C
VayaBabyy
cheetahgirllaya