Empress and the Knight

First let me tell you guys the difference between an Empress and Queen. Empress rules an entire Empire while Queens rules a KINGdom. An Empress is a female monarch who reigns in her own right over an empire. A Queen consort shares her husband's rank and titles, but does not share the sovereignty of her husband.

Empress: A woman who is sovereign ruler of a great power and rank, especially one ruling an empire.

Queen: The female ruler of an independent state, especially one who inherits the position right of birth.

This book will not be based around the 2000's or anywhere close to that. This book will be based around the era of Queens and Kings of Kingdoms, going to war, big dresses, village parties, excursions and a lot of other old, old times.

NOT SLAVERY FUCK NO!!

Also Greek mythology will be included in this book. Think of it like the last Airbender or the Legend of Korra maybe? Shit. Bitch just know you basically have control over something and your considered the ruler of it.

BUT THE SPOTS ARE LIMITED, I'm sorry guys. My character will need 4 sisters (not including myself.) 3 sisters will have to be Empresses, you share the same mother and father. I already have your parents name covered.

The other sister which is the step sister will have to be the Queen of Kendra. (Kendra is the kingdom not your name.) Your mother is the formal Queen of Kendra. You are 26 years old, married and have no children yet.

Your name has to be something uncommon for ex. (Freya, Giaya, Daraya, Amara, Reyna, Vanadeya, something extraordinary). You don't have to use any of the names that I just provided.

You have to have a power for ex. (Empress of the Sea, Empress of Fire, Empress of Beauty, Empress of the Earth something like that. You don't have to choose either one of those but you need a power. Something you rule over and can control.

OKAY LOOK FOR YOUR FACECLAIM, THEY HAVE TO BE AFRICAN AMERICAN (DARKSKIN) NOT MIXED WITH NO WHITE, RICAN, DOMINICAN, UH UH BITCH WE ARE BLACK EMPRESSES & QUEENS AROUND HERE!!.

I'm going to fill out the applications so you guys can have an example. You can fill out more than one application. Use my example applications to fill out the application but add your own information.

️Application⬇️

Name: Reiya Danasea DeAngelo (All of the Full sisters will have the last name DeAngelo, Queen you can make up your own full name.)
Pronunciation of your name: Ra-I-Yah Da-Nah-See
Faceclaim: @14x.maddy
Age: 21 years old (21 and older)
Empress of (power you choose): Empress of the wolves.
Meaning of Power: I am the ruler of the entire Wolf species. I can communicate with the wolves in my human form and I can hear there calls for help. I can also shift into my wolf and I'm the strongest on the full moon.
Color (your favorite color): Royal Blue
Skills: I'm highly skilled in combat training and a master with a sword.
Weakness: Wolves bane and doing any kind of math.
Hobbies: I like to run in the forest with my bestfriend. (Mulan, one of my wolf friends). In love with mother nature (mother nature will be an actual person.) Likes to help people.
Parents: Rayleigh Amina Scott & Carson Emilo DeAngelo. Step mother (The former Queen of Kendra)
Personality: Quiet, Strong minded, Honest, Loyal, can come off a little rude but apologies right after. Not afraid to voice my opinion when something is wrong.
Do you mind battling for the Empress of (power you chose): Nope.
Do you mind fighting along side your Empires warriors?: Absolutely not.
Have you ever banished someone from your Empire? If so why & who?: Yes, my ex boyfriend Luca because he was an asshole and felt like he could disrespect me after we broke up.
Secrets: (DM ME)
Friends: Mulan (werewolf), Mother nature, The Forest Queen, and Alexander (my personal guard)

⬇️Love Interest Application (Be any race you want) ⬇️

Name: (still deciding)
Pronunciation of his/her name:
Faceclaim: @kingcombs
Age: 23 years old
Occupation ex. Knight, King, Emperor, Servant, Citizen, Visitor, Guard (he can be anything you choose): Knight of Kendra
If he is a King what is the name of his kingdom: He is not.
If he is Emperor what is the name of his Empire: He is not.
If he has a power what is it: Doesn't have power
Color (his favorite color): Velvet Red
Skills: Good at combat, fighting in the war, math is one of his greatest strengths and he's basically first in command. He leads the warriors to war.
Weakness: His sister Magasta (Ma-gest-sta)
Hobbies: Hanging out with his friends, Training and taking care of his little sister.
Personality: Very observant, Stays on top of his job, Brutally honest and can come off a bit rude.
Background (if you get into real detail give me names of his mother, father, sister, brother or whoever else you include in his background): His parents were never around him and his sister were basically raised in the kingdom by the former Queen of Kendra. The new Queen of Kendra is basically like his sister but he knows she can be a bit of a bitch. Cares deeply for his sister Magasta and will do anything for her.
Secrets: (DM ME)

⬇️Queen's application (step sister)⬇️

Name:
Pronunciation of his/her name:
Faceclaim:
Age:
Kingdom: (Your name ) Queen of Kendra
Power you want (may or may not have power, still deciding):  
Color (your favorite color):
Skills:
Weakness:
Hobby:
Personality:
Secrets: (DM ME)
Parents (Your mother name & your biological father name): Stepfather: Carson Emilo DeAngelo
Are you afraid of your step sisters?:
Name of your husband and child YOU ARE pregnant with:

⬇️Extra's but surely will be included(Be any race you want.)⬇️

Name: Mulan BuFu
Pronunciation of name: Ma-lan Boo-fu
Age: 22 years old
Faceclaim: @charlyjordan
Personality: Mean, Always ready to claw someone's eyes out, very protective over Reiya and funny wants you get to know her.
Occupation ex. Werewolf, vampire, mermaid, knight, cook, servant, guard, maid, Queen or Emperor: Werewolf
If Queen give me the name of your Kingdom: No she is not.
If Empress give me the name of your Empire: No she is not.
If you have a power what is it: Shape shift into a werewolf.
Color: Pink
Background: Raised in the Norway Pack in North America. Moved to the Element Empire when she became bestfriends with Reiya. Loves Reiya like a sister and doesn't like her sisters so much.
Hobbies: Running in the forest and turning into her wolf. Loves hanging around the palace with Reiya.
Weakness: Wolves bane
Skills: Fighting and can track people down easily.
Secrets: (DM ME)

Questions I will need answered
Are you okay with dying?
Losing the status you have?
Losing your power?
Not ending up with your live interest?

You must tag at least 2 people & please share my cast call.

Questions? Comment on this or you can DM me.

Tags: anonymousssss__
QveenR2k19
TheQueen_C
VayaBabyy
BaddieJay1
ttroxkz
yourfavouritegirly
__mummy__

Be mindful this story will take time to write and get everything correct. I usually don't write in this kind of genre but I always wanted to try it out.