The Shock

Lucy Pov

I sat outside on the grass when I saw her, I gulp hard "hello Jane" I said smirking trying to act tough but if I'm being honest I'm scared shitless!, I stood up "Lucy, you seem shocked to see me here" She says smiling cockily as she walks towards me, I saw Collin looking out the window with wide eyes at the Volturi guard.

Jane grabs me by the throat and used her vampire speed so I was now being pinned against a tree deep in the woods "your such a failure, no wonder Aro sent you back here" She spits before grabbing my arm, she twists it until a sickening crack mixed with my screams, I whimper as she throws me 15 feet into a large tree, I groan laying on the ground as blood dripped from my mouth.

She approaches me "COLLIN" I scream at the top of my lungs, my fear paralysing me as she grabs my leg and drags me towards a river "no" I whimper, I can't swim.... She smirks at me until we hear howls, she hisses at the scent of wolves and I groan as she kicks me into another tree, I hit my head on a rock as she runs away, I saw blurry figures as I black out...

*****

3 days later

I gasp sitting up on a bed to see Collin, the guys, Leah, a couple other guys I didn't know and a girl I didn't know either. "Why did it attack you?!" One demands growling "easy up, Paul, she's still weak" Embry says frowning as Collin takes my hand with a reassuring smile, my arm was in a cast.

"I need to leave" I said trying to get up but groan clutching my side "you need to rest" The women says gently pushing me back down just as an older lady walks in "she's fine to go if she wants, there's no point forcing her to stay" She says smiling warmly at me "Collin, I have to go now" I said starting to hyperventilate.

My insides began to burn, it was starting..., I groan clutching my head as my teeth turned sharp, they all step away even Collin as I look up with piercing blood red eyes "holy shit" Embry says as I stand up feeling alot better as my finger nails grew longer with sharp points that are strong enough to cut up a body.

I click my fingers an transport into the woods, told ya I had awesome ninja skills, I don't know what I am but Aro does that's why I help him, to try an find something about what I am and how to kill this beast within me.