I Dont Give A F**k!!!

Lucy Pov

I wake up the next morning an had a shower, I change into cut offs, a long sleeved shirt, my black converses and I brush my hair. I grab my bag & skateboard, I run down stairs and told Collin I wasn't catching the bus, he left and I had something to eat before leaving.

I ride to the shops an bought energy drinks & a bunch of food that I shoved Into my bag, Its kinda heavy now but not really. I rode to school and Collin smirks when he saw me, the other guys and Jamie look as well as I kick the skateboard up into my hand, Ashley runs over and hugs me "come on, you gotta meet some people" She says grinning.

"Why" I whine as she drags me to a group of people, after meeting her two best friends Oliver & Erin I stood with them as they talk. My phone beeps off an I pull it out to see a message from Lexi saying that she's in town and scared shitless.

I told Ashley I had to go, she pouts but nods, I walk over to Collin who was with the other guys & Jamie who glared at me when I approach their little group "where are you going?" He asks frowning, I smirk at how I didn't even have to say anything "just meeting someone, I'll be home late" I said biting my lower lip.

"Who?" He asks with narrowed eyes "Lexi, her Dad beat the shit out of her and she ran away, I gotta go take care of her" I said shrugging, he nods frowning and I saw the guys were being nosey an so was Jamie "fine just be home by at least 6" He says sternly "ok, see ya bro" I said dropping my skateboard onto the ground and riding off.

*****

5:39pm

Lexi is all good now and I finally got home, I walk inside to hear voices, I walk into the living room to find Collin, Jarod, Jacob, Brady, Seth, Embry, Quil and Jamie?!!!. She was perched on Seth's lap "good your home" Collin says smiling at me until he saw the cuts covering my arms, legs & neck "what happened to you" He demands causing everyone to look up.

"Lexi doesn't like needles" I chuckle running my hand through my hair "fuck, doesn't that hurt" Embry asks with raised brows "nah, I used to cut myself so I'm used to it" I said shrugging with a small smirk as I left the room. I went to my room and had a shower washing off blood & dirt, I made the whole needle thing up, Lexi is a werewolf and she was pretty pissed off an when she shifted I was too close and she took all her rage out on me then apologised for hours about it.

I wasn't joking about the cutting either, I got bullied alot back in Italy that's why I had barely any friends, I don't really give a fuck about what people think of me anymore but I mean yeah it still hurts when people call me crap but I just deal with it, crying never solved shit!. I hop out of the shower and change into sweatpants & a tank top, I collapse on my bed and fell into a deep sleep..