Being A Flirt.... Kinda?

Lucy Pov

I wake up in my nice warm bed, curled up in my blankets when I hear guys voices from down stairs & a certain girl's voice whom I hate... alot. I jump up an rush into the bathroom, I had a shower and change into denim short shorts that just cover my ass, a dark purple tank top that just covers my belly button and black converses.

I brush my hair an was thankful that its Saturday today, I walk down stairs an into the kitchen to see Collin, Embry, Brady, Jarod, Jacob, Seth, Jamie and another girl with short dark hair an she was glaring at Jamie, they were all sitting at the table eating breakfast or talking, Mum was cooking and Dad was probably already at work.

"Lucy, your friend Ashley called" Mum says when she saw me leaning against the wall, everyone looks up "yeah she wants to go shopping so I'm not replying to her, fuck that shit" I snort crossing my arms "um Lucy meet Leah, Leah meet Lucy" Collin says between mouth fulls of food, we nod at each other both looking bored.

"So what are you doing today?" Embry asks looking at me probably trying to start a conversation "hmm just business that needs attending to" I said evilly an rubbing my hands together "what kind of business?" Mum demands with narrowed eyes "just working the corner" I said sarcastically an winking at Seth.

Jamie glares at me, Leah and the guys smirk and mum shakes her head but her lips twitched so she knew I was joking, good cause last time she thought I was being serious and that did not end well. "I have to go, um I'll be home in around 8 hours, bye, oh an Seth you have crumbs on your mouth" I said smirking an gave him a flirty smile trying to piss off Jamie and just to be a flirt, before leaving the room.

*****

12:47am

I sneak back into the house to see all the lights still on, I found the guys & Jamie all in the living room watching a horror movie, I use my awesome ninja skills to crawl behind Seth & Jamie who was on his lap trying to get his attention, I saw Embry watching me with a smirk before I scream as loud as I could.

Jamie screams falling off Seth's lap who screamed as well, the guys and I burst out laughing as the happy couple glared at all of us, it was dark so Jamie was the only one who couldn't see cause she's human, Seth stood up and yelped when I kick his butt with my foot, he faces me looking annoyed, I smile innocently and point to Embry.

He rolls his eyes an helps his ugly ass girlfriend up "well I'm off to bed, oh an if the police come, Im not here" I said an bolted to my room, I slam the door shut and collapse on my bed, I turn my stereo on 'Shake It' comes on by Metro Station and I jump up squealing before singing along and dancing like the idiot I am.