Hyper!!

Lucy Pov

I woke up around 3am and started sculling energy drinks and shoving sugar coated lollies into my mouth, I was legit shaking and jumping around my room when Collin walks in at around 6am "shit" He says looking at the empty cans & empty lollie bags hehehehe "Lucy, calm down" He says grabbing me by the waist.

I scream kicking & punching "calm down" he whispers in my ear, I take a deep breath and relaxed, he places me back down as I continue to shake feeling so much energy "well seems you'll be hyper all day" He says frowning "get out, Collin, I have to get ready for school" I giggle pushing him out the door, he blinks in surprise when I kiss his cheek.

"Your a good brother, Collin" I said making him smile before I slam the door in his face and run into the bathroom, I have a quick shower and change into red short shorts & a black belly shirt with a silver heart on it, I shove on a pair of converses and brush my hair. I run down stairs screaming "MUM, DAD, COLLIN, I LOST MY FOOT", my parents were already gone and Collin was laughing in the kitchen.

I run around the house panicking about my missing foot until Collin drags me out of the house with our bags. I escape his grip but he tackles me "Lucy, your foot is right there, attached to your leg now calm down" He yells annoyed while standing up, he hauls me up and I squeal when he throws me over his shoulder and walks to the bus stop.

"Look at Collin with the muscles, wow I never thought he'd turn to steroids" I said shaking my head "what are you talking about?" He asks amused just as the bus pulls up and I was places down "nothing" I giggle an skip onto the bus "Jake, Emmy, have you seem my foot, I lost it again" I shriek dramatically as I collapse on the seat in front of Embry "what?" They asks together with raised brows.

Jamie & Seth were giving me weird looks as well "she had sugar and won't calm down" Collin grumbles sitting next to Jake (Jacob). "Holy shit, COLLIN I left my phone in my room, fudge! world war 3 is about to hit, Im gonna die" I shriek throwing my arms in the air only to bang my hand on the window "FUCK!!!, who put that there" I growl rubbing my hand.

"Language" The bus driver yells angrily "eat a camels turd, ya tightass fuck" I yell back and he shut up, yeah I showed him I AM AWESOME BITCHES, JEALOUS? YOU SHOULD BE!!!. The bus pulls up at the school and I run off an tackle Ashley who screamed like a girl oh wait she is a girl, now that makes sense.

Oliver & Erin help us up as she glares playfully at me "why so hyper, girl?" Erin asks amused "sugar" I chuckle evilly making Oliver step away from me "ew Jamie seriously needs to let him breath" Ashley says disgusted, I turn to see Jamie trying to kiss Seth but he kept moving away or pushing her gently back, if it was up to me I'd use my awesome super ninja skills on her ass.

"Hey Jamie, do you want anymore drugs?" I yell giggling an falling on my ass "what?" She asks confused turning to face us "AHHH, ugly troll, get the guns" I shriek covering my eyes hearing Ashley, Erin & Oliver chuckle as Jamie starts yelling some bullshit, I drop my hands "Shut up already, your voice is giving me migraines" I yell as Oliver helps me up.

The bell rings before she could reply with another crappy comeback, I scream about to run away but Erin & Ashley grab my arms and drag me into the dungeon itself, SCHOOL.

****

I got kicked out of both my first two classes for being apparently immature or some crap. I was running around the football field and was on my 25th lap around when I see Embry run towards me "hey your brother is worried about you" He says breathlessly, I collapse onto the ground breathing heavily "my legs, their numb, figures the one time I do exercise I break my legs, FUDGE" I groan freaking out.

"Their not broken, your being paranoid" He chuckles picking me up bridle style "so you think I'm crazy!, huh! is that it, cause if yes I will bitch slap you into oblivion" I ask growling an poking his cheek. "Jeez, calm down" He murmurs walking into the school, he took me to the nurses office and left to get Collin as I lay groaning and whining about my legs to the school nurse.

The school nurse left looking annoyed just as Collin, Embry, Seth, Jacob and Jamie walk in. "Im being sent home" I giggle as Collin brushes my hair from my face looking concerned "I'm keeping you away from sugar" He says amused "Embry, you can be my sugar dealer, don't tell Collin" I whisper but everyone heard so hahah "ha no he isn't gonna be your sugar dealer and I will see you at home" Collin says with narrowed eyes.