Chapter 1: Beginnings with loneliness

A small boy, around three years old is in the local playground in Viridian City, playing in the sandbox alone.
The boy has jet black spiky hair, pale skin, and heterochromic eyes, one was a bright red and the other a green.

A group of three kids, most likely around 9 to 12 years old goes to the small boy.
One of them was a female with brown hair in a ponytail and piercing green eyes. She had tan skin, wore a black shirt with a dark green skirt and had a confident and smug smirk on her face.

The second was also a female, seeming to be older than the first girl, she had shiny blond hair in a bun, blue eyes and wore an expensive looking white and blue dress, also having a similar smirk like the first girl.

The last one is a male with dark and messy brown hair and hazel eyes. He was wearing a black vest and jeans with had a belt with 2 pokeballs. He seemed to be more intimidating then the girls.

"Hey kid." The oldest boy said, looking at the small black haired boy, who looks confused at the older boy. "Why're you in this playground? This place belongs to us, especially to our boss here, Ray." the blond haired girl said, gestures to the boy with her. The small boy looks really nervous and uncomfortable, starting to bit his thumb nail.

"Hey! Look at us when we're talking to ya!", the brown haired girl yelled, making the little boy flinch in fear.
"Geez, what are ya, stupid?!" Ray yelled, the girls laughing in a taunting tone.

"Hey!" A new boy goes to them that's around the age of the young black haired boy, this boy has spiky brown hair, a slightly darker skin tone then the small blackette, has green eyes, the same shade as one of boy's eyes.

"Who's this kid?" Ray said, then going pale when he sees a shiny Scyther with the boy.

"Leave him alone or else." The green eyed boy said, after that being said, the Scyther start to sharpen it's scythes,causing the group of kids to flee in fear.

The black haired boy looks at his savior in shock, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.
"Are you okay?" The other boy said, receiving a nod for an answer.

"My name is Green. What's yours?"
The boy then writes something in the sand, Green approaches him, seeing the word "Red" in the sand.
"Red? That's your name?" Green asked, Red nods at this.

Green then smirks a bit and asks "You don't say a lot, do ya kid?" Red then looks a bit nervous. "It's okay, I can live with that. I hope Ray and his friends didn't hurt you too much." A small moment of silence was broken by Red, speaking in a rather shaky and soft voice.

"G-Green? C-can we b-be f-friends?"
Green looks a bit surprised at this , but smiles a bit and pets Red on his head. "Sure thing. Stick with me, kid. I'll keep you safe."

"Scyther!" The pokemon cried. "Yeah yeah, I know you'll help too Scyther." Green chuckled a bit. Red then nuzzles Green, which Green is rather shocked by, but doesn't stop, instead, smiles a bit more and pets Red a bit more.
"...Th-thank you..Green.."

End of Chapter one, sorry if it sucks.