𝖛𝖎𝖎. 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫.

Heyheyhey! Before you start reading I just want to inform you that I made this video a while ago and thought that maybe you guys would enjoy watching it!

Sorry for interrupting your reading, you may proceed.

𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌

♡♡♡♡

"It seems that I have made an irreversible fatal error."

James looked up from his homework - yes, he was doing homework for once - to see Sirius with an ashamed grimace as he sat on the velvety couch next to him.

"Without me?" James gasped, bringing his hand up to his chest, wounded.

"Well, you're a bit busy, aren't you? Why are you even doing homework anyway?" Sirius questioned confused, taking the parchment from James and inspecting it.

"Moony said that he'd let me use the prefects' bathroom again if I did my homework." He shrugged, closing his DADA book and snatching his homework back. "So, what did you do this time?" He questioned, adjusting his glasses.

Sirius sighed, shaking his head and looking down with shame. "So, you know how we talked about finding out who L.E was? Well, I was bored and decided to investigate. I decided to follow Lucas Eason, you know, seventh-year Ravenclaw? Anyway, so I followed him into the library and he might've kinda caught me looking at him through the bookcases and now thinks I'm some stalker creep."

James stared at Sirius, stunned. To be honest, he had completely forgotten about the drawing. He'd been too occupied crying over Lily and trying to make amends with Lyra. After a few seconds of processing what his best friend had said, James began laughing. "Nice one, Joe Goldberg."

Sirius glared at James. "This is not a laughing matter, Prongs!" He yelled, hitting James with his book over the head.

"Okay, okay!" James screamed, shielding his face with his arms. "I'm sorry." He chuckled. Sirius sighed, lowering his arms. "Were you able to find out if it was him?"

Sirius shook his head. "It's not him. In fact, he was complaining about having to draw his astrology chart." He informed.

"Okay, well that's one person off our list. Now we just have to look into like - a hundred students more."  James sighed, sinking further into the couch. "We'll never find out who L. E. is." He said in desperation.

"Oi! Since when do we fail at our missions? I'll answer. Never!" Sirius asserted. "We just have to wait for Moony and Wormtail to plan our next move."

"Where are Wormtail and Moony anyway?" James asked, looking around the common room.

To answer his question, Wormtail was at the library studying with Lily while Moony happened to find himself with Lyra.

"Are you sure about this?" She bit her lip, eyeing the young lycanthrope up and down.

"Aren't you?"

"I mean, I'm kinda nervous. It's my first time, you know. It might hurt." She nervously spoke. Remus just smiled, placing a reassuring hand on Lyra's shoulder.

"If it hurts, just tell me to stop. I don't want to do anything you don't want to." He reassured, calming the girl.

She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. "Okay, let's do it."

He took his wand and pointed at her wrist. He mumbled under his breath 'cutis pingunt' and ink began pouring out of the tip. The ink began penetrating Lyra's wrist making her wince. It felt like getting paper cuts repeatedly, but she could handle it. After a few minutes, Remus pulled his wand away, staring at Lyra's now tattoed wrist. "There. It wasn't so bad, was it?"

She shook her head, her thumb trailing over the black letters. "I can't believe I've gotten a tattoo." she breathed, staring at it in awe. "Thank you, Remus." She smiled, looking up at him.

"No problem, Ly. Might I ask what's the meaning behind it? I'm sorry if I'm overstepping-"

"No! It's fine, really!" She reassured. "Adam's my brother's name."

Remus let out a sigh of relief. "Oh, thank Merlin. I thought it was some lover's name." He shook his head, making Lyra laugh. "So, you must be close with your brother, yeah?"

"We were. He passed away a few years ago, that's why I wanted this tattoo. To have him with me, always and forever." She sadly smiled. Remus felt his heart stop, feeling as if he'd messed up big time. His eyes went wide before he began repeatedly apologizing. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Lyra! I shouldn't have asked! I'm so stupid!"

"What? No! You didn't know, it's perfectly fine! Really! It's better to talk about it than to bottle it all up." Remus nodded, looking relieved. "C'mon, why don't we go show the boys the tattoo?" She suggested.

"Okay, though I'm pretty sure they're in the Common Room. I made James stay there and finish his homework." He informed.

Lyra looked at Remus in shock. "And he agreed? James agreed to do homework?"

Remus nodded. "I'm just as surprised as you are."

They walked out of the Astronomy tower, heading to the Gryffindor's Common Room. "Hey, talking about James, do you think he's angry at me?" Lyra dared to ask, sticking her hands in her pockets.

Remus looked at her confused. "Why do you ask that?"

She shrugged. "Well, I haven't seen him since he ran out of the Main Hall yesterday. I think he's avoiding me."

"Oh, well I don't think so. Maybe you're just overthinking."

"Yeah," she sighed. "Maybe it's just that..."

♡♡♡♡

a/n: I have the flue :(

also sorry this was so short but it's more of a filler so yeah.

hope you enjoy

ily all <3

-anjo1006