cold metal

credit: hazbanglou in ao3

Jacob is obsessed with rings and Troye knows it. They have been together for three years and Jacob is always wearing either watches, bracelets or rings on his hands. Troye should not be turned on by it but he is. Jacob has too many rings on his fingers and Troye always likes it when Jacob fingers him with his rings on, likes feeling the cool metal in his velvety walls that makes him shiver and come too fast it's embarrassing.

                Troye and Jacob have too many kinks for their own good but they've tried them all out and it's really hot.

                Troye' head is on Jacob's lap.  They're watching some shitty reality show, and they would do something more exciting than having a lazy day but well, it is snowing hard and if they go outside, they'll probably be frozen for a week or two.

                "Jakes," Troye says. "I'm horny."

                Jacob rolls his eyes before scratching Troye' hair, making him purr like a cat. "Well, you better find a way to turn me on because I'm not horny right now."

                Troye glares at his younger boyfriend before standing up and walking to their bedroom. There are days like this where one of them is not in the mood because of the weather or the fact that they just don't have enough energy but Troye knows that Jacob is just teasing him.

                Jacob likes to tease Troye and Troye knows it. He either hates it or loves it but right now, he really doesn't want to be teased.

                Troye strips himself naked and grabs Jacob's red sweater that is too big for him, making him look like he is swimming in the big thing. Jacob loves seeing Troye in his sweater because he knows that Troye is much shorter and smaller than him, and his sweaters make him look tiny.

                Troye sneaks into the room and back into Jacob's lap, struggling to sit still. Jacob just smirks lazily at his smaller boyfriend before grabbing Troye' ass underneath the big sweater.

                "You know how to turn me on," Jacob smirks and Troye just puts their foreheads together and gives Jacob's lips a quick kiss.

                "I do." Jacob kisses Troye and his hands stay on the swell of Troye' bum. Jacob gives it a little squeeze, making Troye moan into the kiss and rub his cock against Jacob's clothed one.

                "Get your skinny shit out," Troye mumbles into Jacob's lip.  He just smirks and unzips his tight pants that Troye really hates quite a bit.

                He pulls down his skinny jeans, leaving him in nothing but a t-shirt. Jacob's hands move around under the sweater, touching Troye' stomach, tugging at his chest hair and twisting his nipples. Troye gasps against Jacob's lips as Jacob continues to tug at his sensitive nipples.

                Jacob breaks the kiss and turns Troye around onto his hands and knees. Jacob pulls the sweater up and looks at Troye' pink hole, clenching at the cold air hitting it. Jacob removes his shirt before grabbing the lube (which is strawberry flavoured because it smells nice). The smell of strawberry hits Jacob's nose as he uncaps the bottle, pouring a good amount on his middle finger where he's wearing one of his rings.

                Jacob knows Troye likes being fingered with his rings on. He still remembers the time when he fingered Troye with his ring on and Troye had come with a scream of his name.

                Jacob pumps Troye' dick for a while, making the smaller boy hiss at the contact and drop his head back until he's hard. Jacob leaves Troye' dick alone and teases his hole with his lube-covered-finger, making Troye shudder at the cold feeling. Troye pushes back a bit, trying to put Jacob's finger into his hole.