im shameless when it comes to loving you

-by blankiehxrry on ao3

"Wow, your arse looks awful red, T." Jed's brow is furrowed in concern as he uses his hand on Troye's hip to turn him and examine his bottom. "What'd he do to you this time?"

Troye rubs his bottom lip between his thumb and index finger, contemplating. "First he used his hand, then he brought out the paddle. Twenty spanks in all? I think."

"Fuck, and you can take that much?" Jed gently runs the pad of his thumb over one of Troye's cheeks and the younger boy hisses. He's still feeling a little fuzzy and the pain only intensifies that.

Ever since he wormed his way into Jacob' room three months ago, he hasn't really left. Before, he was free to roam the house all day and do as he pleased whereas now he was content to come and go at Jacob' request; these days, he was mostly coming (HA, get it, coming. Troye's good at puns).

"Once I drop it's not so bad." Troye reaches up and twirls a stray curl around his finger. He's taken to wearing headscarves around the house, that way it's less likely to get greasy and dirty when, say, Jacob is coming on his face.

"That's impressive, Christ. He tried that on me a few weeks ago and I nearly used the safeword it hurt so bad." Jed, bless him, doesn't notice when Troye cringes a bit.

It's just. See, Jacob is his. Troye's not even a very possessive person but he doesn't like to share daddy with anyone. Even someone as nice and loving as Jed. So sue him if he happens to forget that he's not the only one sneaking in and out of the room at the end of the hall on the third floor. He does take pride in the fact that he seems to be the only one in the house who can handle the spanking and choking and bondage. Making no noise as Jacob ate him out and managing to come untouched while tied up to the headboard are two of Troye's long-standing achievements.

"Troye?" Both boys look up at Tyler's voice. He's flushed bright red, lovebites sucked into his neck and sweat pooling in the dips of his collarbones. "Uh, Jacob was asking for you. He also said he left you something on your bed, so. Check there first."

Something flutters inside Troye's tummy and he detaches himself from Jed's wandering hands. "Thanks, Ni. Have a good time?"

Tyler flushes even more, hand nervously coming up to brush away the hair that's stuck to his forehead. "He's riled up today, that's for sure. The bruises on my hips won't fade for at least a week."

Jed gives a murmur of approval while Troye leans in to kiss his cheek. "I'll take that as a yes then."

He leaves the two boys to chat in favor of heading past the kitchen and to the spiral staircase. He takes two at a time, skipping down the hall to his room where he stops before entering. Taking a deep breath, Troye cracks the door open, peeks inside before seeing that it's safe to enter. Jacob' is notorious for buying extravagant gifts for all the Bunnies. God only knows what's in store for Troye.

Surprisingly, all that's different in his room is a small pink box sitting innocently at the foot of his bed. There's a tiny bow on top as well as a note.