Chapter 8: Making a Move

PSA: Some REALLY sexual shit goes on in this chapter so if you don't like that then i'm sorry uh ha ha.

We marched upstairs and entered the 2nd room on the right. A fresh whiff of cologne slammed against my face and I instantly felt satsified.

On the other hand, his room was a WRECK. His desk piled with papers, most likely of his diabolical planning against Jimmy last year. The numerous posters plastered all over the walls, not to mention an Adolf Hitler poster right above his bed. A board right next to his door pinned with more papers and sketches of some sort. Literally only his bed was clean, surprised there aren't any stains.

But hey, at least it smelled nice inside. Major oof.

"Damn! have you ever heard of organizing? This room is a big mess!" I complained, observing every nook and cranny.

"Psh, whatever. This room's cleaner than whatever's in between your legs." He snickered and shared a smirk.

I nudged at him hard enough for him to topple over his own feet but gained balance right after. I decided to get comfy and dropped down on his bed. The fresh soft sheets had me slightly dozing off until he sat right on the edge that made the bed hop.

"So anyways, what is so important to discuss that we just had to go somewhere alone? Hm?" He asked.
I got up to sit next to him, my arms ever so brushing against his.

"Well, you seemed a bit weird back in the lounge. Like, once I mentioned Ted, it looks like you got so mad that your head was damn near gonna pop off. What's the problem, dude?" I shot a concerned look waiting for a response.

An awkward moment passed for a minute and he was frisky with his hands, so I added on to my question with some sarcasm.

"Awww, is someone jealous?" I moved my face right under his and made a pouty face. He scoffed and facepalmed me to push me away.

"I ain't jealous. Why would I be jealous of a gross whore like you? You're delusional." He laughed.

"Okay, then fucking explain why you were so damn off earlier! Huh?" Noticing I raised my voice, I apologized shortly. I really needa control my temper.

"What are you even talking about? I'm fine. What's the damn point of this?"

I tried to relax myself, pacing back and forth hoping for more of an explanation.

"Fine. I'll stay here until you tell me what's up, because I know your ass is lying."

I gazed at him for a short while. His head is faced down, as if he was thinking. Why is he so stubborn? Maybe I'm expecting too much? Why am I making such a big deal?

I was getting impatient so I sighed and made my way to the door when he suddenly stood up and slowly retreated towards me, no expression at all, telling me to wait.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asks strictly.

I stayed glued to where I was, just gazing at him walking to me, unknown of what he was going to do. My paranoid side assumed the worst, that the psycho could pull out a knife and stab me right then and there, so I backed up slowly until I was inches away from the wall.

I gathered the courage to finally break the silence.

"Gary, a-are you okay? Do you want me to lea-" my sentence was disturbed when he grasped on both sides of my waist and forcefully kissed my glossy lips. No hesitation, he pinned me against the wall and moved closer, with no space between us at all.

My mind was completely blank, I wasn't even confused. I was just, enjoying what just happened. Nevertheless, all my focus at the moment was on him, and just him.